Quintus Technologies Engineering Graduate Program
Quintus are the world leader in high pressure technology and have delivered over 1,800 systems to customers across the globe within industries such as aerospace, automotive, energy, and medical implants. We provide high pressure products and solutions for Sheet metal forming and material densification.
Will you be the next talented graduate to join us?
The one year development program comprises on-the-job training in six steps culminating in a final overseas block in either China or USA
You will learn from different engineering fields:
- Advanced CFD and FE simulations and work with CAD construction.
- Mechanical design in NX and Teamcenter. You will be a part of a team with design engineers with a lot of experience.
- You will be part of a delivery project and design a hydraulic-, gas- and/or water system.
- You will work side by side with our assemblers and operators to get a deeper insight in the manufacturing process of our products.
During this period you will also work together with our production developer with tasks that support our strategic continuous improvement work based on lean principles. Building up the product cost and analyze the running cost of our equipment i.e. build up a business case for the customer.
You will work with an application support case, a validation case, a case based on a customer product formed with our Flexform technique.
The intention with a validation case is to prove for a customer that the Flexform process can form and adding value for the intended parts. You will get a professional-level training program in China, USA. You get to know our customers, products and people globally.
Who are you?
- You have passion for advanced technology and materials.
- You are social and able to work in team with the drive to succeed together.
- Have not more than 1 year of professional experience within your field of studies by the start date.
- Have excellent knowledge of English.
- Master in Industrial Economics, or Engineering Physics or within the field of fluid and mechatronic systems, or in the field of Continuum mechanics, Strength of materials, FEM-analysis or similar
If you recognize yourself in what we are looking for, so don ́t hesitate to contact us or apply by the link on the right.
28 februari 2021
Master in Industrial Economics, or Engineering Physics or within the field of fluid and mechatronic systems, or in the field of Continuum mechanics, Strength of materials, FEM-analysis or similar
Erik Rosen, Erik.email@example.com