Young Professionals Program
Opticos is a management consultancy firm that base its expertise around four core capabilities: Strategy & Business Development, Digital Business Transformation, Strategic IT, and Sourcing & Procurement. Opticos combines a blend of skills and years of experience with a hands-on, yet forward-thinking approach, to support large organisations with independent advice and execution in order to improve performance and achieve lasting business value.
For passionate, honest, and open-minded students striving for excellence in their careers in Sweden.
Join our team of professionals focusing on services within our four core capability areas; Strategy & Business Development, Digital Business Transformation, Strategic IT, and Sourcing & Procurement.
The Young Professionals Program introduces young talents to the world of management consulting in an exciting and efficient way.
- It is a 1-year trainee program where you will work with, and be mentored by, Opticos consultants on client projects.
- A senior colleague will be your development coach to ensure your personal and professional growth.
- As a trainee, you will have the opportunity to travel to our offices in Sweden for program courses, special events, and social activities. You will also get to spend one week at our office in India and work with our colleagues there.
This helps you get to know other consultants – and have some fun along the way!
- One-or two year Master’s Degree
- At least business proficient Swedish and English skills
The application period for the Young Professionals Program 2024 will open September 25th. We are recruiting Young Professionals to our offices in Stockholm and Gothenburg.
The program provides a combination of theory and practice where the theoretical part is organized in four areas:
- Consulting Skills: Develop the essential skills that are expected of a management consultant, regardless of assignment or position.
- Case studies: The courses provide case studies on current or previous client assignments where, for example, a digitalization journey, automation, or data management has been in focus.
- Capability Offerings: Introducing you to the capabilities within Opticos – the expertise we offer our clients.
- IT Methodologies & Frameworks: Learn the fundamentals of understanding the methodologies and frameworks used by organizations today. Letting you quickly pick up the language and culture of the client.
We are looking forward to your application!
25 september - 3 december 2023
Ingenjör, Ekonom, Systemvetare/IT
Johanna Lilliecreutz, email@example.com
Mer info kommer senare