Young Professionals Program
Opticos is a management consultancy firm that base its expertise around three core capabilities: Digital Business Transformation, Strategic IT, and Sourcing & Procurement. Opticos combines a blend of skills and years of experience with a hands-on, yet forward-thinking approach, to support large organisations with independent advice and execution in order to improve performance and achieve lasting business value.
For passionate, honest, and open-minded students striving for excellence in their careers in Sweden.
Join our team of professionals focusing on services within our three core capability areas; Digital Business Transformation, Strategic IT, and Sourcing & Procurement. Opticos combines a blend of skills and years of experience with a hands-on, yet forward-thinking approach, to support large organisations with independent advice and execution in order to improve performance and achieve lasting business value. Be a part of our journey to make a difference!
The Young Professionals Program introduces young talents to the world of management consulting in an exciting and efficient way.
- It is a 1-year trainee program where you will work with, and be mentored by, Opticos consultants on client projects.
- A senior colleague will be your development coach to ensure your personal and professional growth.
- As a trainee, you will have the opportunity to travel to our three offices in Sweden for program courses, special events, and social activities. You will also get to spend one week at our office in India and work with our colleagues there.
This helps you get to know other consultants – and have some fun along the way!
The program provides a combination of theory and practice where the theoretical part is organized in four areas:
- Consulting Skills: Develop the essential skills that are expected of a management consultant, regardless of assignment or position.
- Capability Offerings: Introducing you to the capabilities within Opticos – the expertise we offer our clients.
- IT Methodologies & Frameworks: Learn the fundamentals of understanding the methodologies and frameworks used by organizations today. Letting you quickly pick up the language and culture of the client.
- The Future Digital Society: Introducing you to the concept of future digital society through external sources.
- Case studies: The courses provide case studies on current or previous client assignments where, for example, a digitalization journey, automation, or data management has been in focus.
The application period will open during the autumn of 2022.
We recruit Young Professionals to our offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö with start in August 2023. It is required to have a one- or two-year Master’s Degree and at least business proficient Swedish and English skills.
We are looking forward to your application!
Öppnar hösten 2022
Ingenjör, Ekonom, Systemvetare/IT
Richard Orrebrant, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mer info kommer senare