Taste The Future – Mondelēz Graduate Program Finance
Taste The Future – Mondelēz Graduate Program Finance - Nordics 2024
Welcome to Mondelēz International, your gateway to a world of exciting opportunities in the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry. If you're looking for a graduate program, Mondelēz International is the perfect place to start and evolve your career. As one of the world's largest FMCG companies, we own and cultivate beloved brands, including local Swedish icons like Marabou, Daim, and O'boy, as well as global favorites like Philadelphia, Oreo, and Toblerone. Working with our products is inspiring, and you'll have a direct impact on products that consumers love. Our diverse offerings will broaden your skills and give you a deep understanding of various markets. The FMCG sector is a dynamic choice for driven, analytical problem-solvers. FMCG companies invest heavily in understanding consumer behavior and market trends, which will nurture your career and provide you with diverse opportunities.
Creating our future leaders.
Over three years your learning with be sculpted by on the job industry experience where you’ll take on real responsibilities, direct guidance from cream-of-the-crop managers and mentors. You’ll also be supported in gaining your professional qualification (either in CIMA/ ACCA). With all this, you’ll gain a holistic understanding of our business and grow in leaps and bounds.
You’ll get to work across our finance team in a series of real roles, designed to give you breadth and depth of knowledge and develop a whole host of skills, to transform you into the highest quality finance business partner. This will include roles across ourNordic sites, as well as our European finance centres, so we need you to be flexible and internationally mobile (most likely Europe) throughout your time on the scheme.
Rotations include partnering with our Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing & Operations teams as well as Financial Control, Accounting and Projects.
What we look for:
- You are driven and self-motivated.
- You are analytical with high leadership ambitions.
- You are a passionate and energetic team player.
- You are a problem solver who inspires others.
- You enjoy communication and building good relationships.
- You are curious and like to challenge yourself and others.
- You spread positive energy.
- A strong interest in FMCG.
It's a plus if you have:
- Experience in engagement, such as involvement in a student association, a sports team, or other types of volunteer work.
- Professional experience, e.g. working alongside your studies or from relevant internships (up to 2 years of work experience post-graduation).
This role will start in September 2024. The first placement of the role will likely be based from our Oslo office, Norway. The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland.
26 februari 2024
Master Degree, Finance, Economics and similar