Fujitsu Graduate Programme
Fujitsu is a world-leading Japanese IT company. We offer a complete portfolio of services, solutions, and products. We are a local partner with global strengths in the digital transformation. This gives us the opportunity to offer all our customers a wide range of creative solutions while being a forerunner in innovation.
We are here to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation.
As an employee at Fujitsu, you get the opportunity to encounter new and exciting technology, for example, Artificial intelligence, IoT, Big Data, Hybrid IT. We offer a hybrid work environment with flexible hours, where you get the freedom and responsibility to structure your work by yourself. In addition, you get to be part of an inclusive culture with strong cohesion. You get to see beyond the technology and focus on what we can do for our customers, for society and for the environment.
About the program
At Fujitsu, we change the way the world works - by working together to achieve outstanding results. We will welcome and support you to shape your career with us.
Fujitsu Graduate Program offers a full-time position where you partake in a 24-month modular development program. The program offers positions within three different areas such as Finance, Project Management, and IT. Your background and education will help us determine the area you will be assigned.
The program covers key skills such as self-awareness, leadership, business awareness, and business knowledge. The program will provide training within the different areas through a combination of online-courses, hands-on field experiences, and structured support. You will also get the opportunity to get involved in activities alongside your role. During these 24 months, you will be assigned a “buddy” (a graduate from the year above) and a mentor to support you on this journey.
What can you expect:
- 24 months graduate program within a specific area (Finance, Project Management or IT).
- Full-time employment with a market-based salary from day one, and a platform for your future career at Fujitsu.
- Be part of an inclusive culture with a strong cohesion and collaboration, exciting technology, flexible environment, and responsible business.
- At the end of the program, you are expected to become a specialist within your area.
Who are you?
- You are driven, ambitious and result oriented.
- You have a passion for one of the chosen areas and can see the bigger picture.
- You are creative with strong analytical capabilities and a team player with an open-minded attitude.
- A bachelor or master’s degree completed when the program starts (Beginning of September 2023), in either Business Management, Economics, Electrical Engineering, IT, Industrial Engineering and Management, or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge in English and Swedish.
A Bachelor or Master in either Business Management, Economics, Electrical Engineering, IT, Industrial Engineering and Management, or equivalent.
Mer info kommer senare