Trainee at Jens S Group
JENS S. Group deliver transmission solutions in cooperation with world leading manufacturers in all of the Nordic countries. With a focus on quality and customer service we offer a wide range with competitive solutions. We produce and modify products in our mechanical workshops. JENS S. is part of part of business group Power Transmission Solutions, within the global industrial group Axel Johnson International.
Axel Johnson International is a privately owned Swedish industrial group operating globally in selected niche markets within the industrial sector. The group comprises more than 200 companies and 5,500 employees in 34 countries with ~20 bn EUR in sales. Axel Johnson International is part of the Swedish family-owned corporate group Axel Johnson.
We look for
We are currently seeking a Trainee with a background in mechanical engineering, specializing in CAE and/or automation. Advanced knowledge of machine components is highly advantageous. The position offers flexibility, with potential placements in Norrköping, Linköping, Helsinki, or Copenhagen. We are looking for individuals who combine a business-driven mindset with a strong passion for technology.
As a Trainee at Jens S. you will be a part of Axel Johnson International’s traineeprogramme and you will have the unique opportunity to spend twelve months closely collaborating with different members of our team and business groups. Engage in dynamic, transformative, and entrepreneurial projects that span digitalization, marketing, business development and sustainability. Explore our corporate culture, build a valuable network within the group, and potentially become part of one of Sweden’s largest and most influential corporate groups, as we are proudly affiliated with the Axel Johnson Group.
In addition to these exciting opportunities, you will participate in Axel Johnson Internationals Talent Acceleration Program (TAP) alongside other young colleagues from our subsidiaries. TAP encompasses learning modules covering leadership, project management, negotiation and presentation skills, sustainability, and financial analysis. Upon completion of the trainee program, we anticipate your transition into a permanent position within Jens S.
- Flexible placement with options in Norrköping, Linköping, Helsinki, or Copenhagen.
As a person, you:
- Have a strong interest in industry and technology.
- Possess a thorough, analytical, and curious mindset.
- Enjoy making things happen, demonstrating a strong drive and interest in developing businesses.
- Exhibit eagerness to learn, taking on the responsibility of driving projects with a proactive approach to achieving successful outcomes.
- Understand and value the importance of relationship building.
- Are comfortable working both in teams and individually.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Knowledge of other languages is meritorious.
- EU Citizen or possess a Swedish work permit.
12 mars 2024
Master’s degree in mechanical engineering
Louise Claesson, 070-330 23 63, email@example.com