Management trainee at Axel Johnson International
Axel Johnson International is a privately owned Swedish industrial group operating globally in selected niche markets within the industrial sector. We are an active and long-term owner with a dedicated focus on sustainability, whose core mission is to drive business development and growth through acquisitions and development of companies in strategically selected niche markets. The group comprises more than 200 companies and 5,500 employees in 34 countries with ~20 bn EUR in sales. Axel Johnson International is part of the Swedish family-owned corporate group Axel Johnson.
We are looking for 4 Management Trainees that will get the opportunity to spend twelve months working closely with members of our management team and business groups in a dynamic, transformative, and entrepreneurial organisation with short decision paths.
As a Management Trainee at Axel Johnson International, you will participate in, or lead, cross-functional business development projects in areas such as digitalisation, marketing, business development, sustainability and mergers and acquisitions. You will get to explore our corporate culture, build a valuable network within the group and have the opportunity to become a part of one of Sweden’s largest and most influential corporate groups.
In addition, you will participate in our group's Talent Acceleration Program (TAP) together with other young colleagues from our subsidiaries. TAP includes learning modules on topics such as leadership, project management, negotiation and presentation skills, sustainability, and financial analyses. After the trainee year, we expect you to transition into a permanent position at one of our business groups or central functions.
Who are we looking for:
- Upcoming or recent (<2 year) graduates with a Master’s degree in engineering or business/economics
- We have 3 positions at our Stockholm-office and 1 position in Gothenburg.
As a person you:
- Have a strong interest in industry and technology
- Are thorough with an analytical and curious mindset
- Like to make things happen; have a strong drive and interest in developing businesses
- Eagerness to learn and take on the responsibility of driving projects, demonstrating a strong interest in project management and a proactive approach to achieving successful outcomes
- Understand and value the importance of relationship building
- Are equally as comfortable working together in teams as individually
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken). Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- You are an EU Citizen or have a Swedish work permit
The application period is open until Feb 11 2024. Please indicate your preference for either strategy/M&A, digitalisation or sustainability focus on your application. Also indicate your preference of location; Stockholm or Gothenburg.
Master’s degree in engineering or business/economics
Louise Claesson, 070-330 23 63, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mer info kommer senare