Ericsson IT Trainee Program
Ericsson is on a journey of digital transformation affecting all parts of the company from customer and development to delivery. As part of the IT Trainee program you’ll have the possibility to join highly proficient teams, focusing on redefining the operating model of Ericsson. Improve your skillset by working side by side with our specialists in cutting-edge technologies. A vital part of Ericsson’s business areas is the focus on IT security as Cyber threats are growing daily. You will use your technical degree and competence to develop solutions that solves complex business problems across all areas of Ericsson together with our highly committed and multi-cultural teams.
Are you eager to kick-start your career in a global company with endless opportunities?
Then we encourage you to join our exciting digital journey! We will provide the keys - it is up to you to show us and yourself, how you'll unlock a well of opportunities with your resourcefulness and personality! We are looking for trainees who are willing to take action and want to make a true impact on the digital world. We want you to challenge us by using your problem solving skills, dedication, creativity and passion to come up with solutions that can scale globally.
What we can offer you
In our IT Trainee program, we offer the opportunity to explore Ericsson IT Group, and work in areas such as Cloud, Analytics, Automation, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Cyber Security. You will have a steep learning curve through challenging projects and personal development training. Together we will find where your passion lies within Ericsson and make sure that the work you will do is aligned with your goals and values. Together we will form our technological future.
Learn more about Group IT at Ericsson here.
This is a permanent position, starting with a one-year program. During the rotation program we will offer you many ways to build your career according to your field of interest, and let us discover them together. After the program we have an open discussion on where you and we feel your strengths best fit within Group IT.
At the end of this inspirational year, our aspiration is that you will have:
- a good introduction and broad general knowledge of Ericsson and the IT department in particular
- built a network with other trainees as well as employees
- increased your technical skills, self-awareness and found your right element
To us, you are...
- graduating in 2021 with a Bachelor or Master’s degree from a Swedish University in computer science, IT, Engineering Physics or other relevant field of studies or with up to 1-year experience.
- strongly interested in the IT field and eager to learn
- ambitious with a results-oriented approach
- inherently curious and have a hands-on, can-do demeanor
- a person who thrive in a multi-cultural workplace and enjoy interacting with people from all over the world
- a phenomenal team-player but can also tackle projects independently
- comfortable and have very good command of English, both written and oral
Selection process: We are working agile, which means we will contact candidates during the advertising period. If you are selected you will as a first step do a programming test, if successful you will be asked to a web-based interview. Our final candidates will be invited to a recruitment day full of interesting activities, interviews and workshops.
1 november 2021 - januari 2022
Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering Physics or other relevant field of studies
Rebecka Gustafsson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mer info kommer senare