Alfa Laval Engineer Trainee Program
Alfa Laval is a leading global provider of first-rate products in the areas of heat transfer, separation and fluid handling. With these as its base, Alfa Laval aims to help enhance the productivity and competitiveness of its customers in various industries throughout the world. We define their challenges and deliver sustainable products and solutions that meet their requirements – mainly in energy, the environment, food and the marine industry. We define our purpose as accelerating success for our customers, people and planet. As we are dedicated to outstanding customer service, an inspiring and embracing workplace, and with sustainability in our genetic code.
Alfa Laval in Tumba, Sweden offers an Engineer Trainee Program, that will run for 14 months starting late August-beginning of September 2024.
The program includes four modules in one of the following business areas:
- High Speed Separator (HSS)
- Wind, Water and Fuel (WWF)
- Research & Development (R&D)
We will welcome 6 trainees (2 per Business Area). In each organization (HSS, WWF & R&D) the structure of the program will look identical for the six trainees.
The Trainee Program will be 14 months long, each module of the program will last around 2-3 months where the last month of the program will be a placement abroad. In addition to the modules, you will also be responsible for a project throughout the program.
We offer you:
- 14 months trainee program consisting of 2-3 months in each module and a month abroad
- Mentorship during the program
- Full time, permanent employment from day one and a platform for your future career at Alfa Laval
Who you are?
- You are driven, ambitious and result oriented.
- You have a passion for engineering and can see the bigger picture.
- You are creative with strong analytical capabilities and a team player with an open-minded attitude.
What you need to have:
- A Master’s degree in Sweden completed when the program starts (late August-beginning of September 2024), in either on Naval Architect, Maritime Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Digitalization, Industrial Engineering and Management, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology or equivalent
- Maximum 1,5 year full-time working experience prior to start of the program (Summer work is not counted)
- Excellent knowledge in English, Swedish is a merit
Who we are?
At Alfa Laval we constantly challenge ourselves to come up with solutions to improve everyday conditions for people. That is what we do and have been doing for over 100 years, with more than 2,000 patents.
The path you choose today, will have a big impact on the future. As a graduate and member of the worldwide Alfa Laval team, you will have more than 17,000 colleagues around the world. However, our origin is Swedish, and this reflects our corporate culture where our mentality is:
- We are open, informal, and friendly
- We are straightforward and tell it like it is
- We believe in diversity and equal career opportunities
- We are curious and want to understand our customers situations
- We keep things simple and focus on cost-efficient solutions
30 november 2023
Master Degree in Engineering
Pasindhu Mendis, email@example.com