European Graduate Programme
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2019 sales of $28 billion (€25 billion). We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company and its products and services, please visit www.linde.com.
What lies ahead for you?
During the 18-month programme you’ll complete three work assignments in three core business areas: Operations, Sales & Marketing and Supply. You’ll stay in your home country for the first assignment (6 months) and travel to another European location for the second assignment (6 months). For the third assignment you will return to your home region (6 months). Once you have finished the programme, we’ll support in finding a position best suited to your strengths.
Getting the most out of the experience:
- Challenge yourself: push your own boundaries as you face demanding business assignments
- See the world: get to know new cultures, traditions and practices by working abroad
- Hone your skills: mentoring and individually tailored training will bring out your best
- Make connections: connect with other graduates and employees to establish a network for the future
- Taste the future: the first 18 months is just the beginning – a leading career awaits you afterwards
A Masters degree in a natural science, engineering or technical discipline from a well-known university plus business, management or logistics studies. Proven track record of internships and/or studies abroad.
Jonas Åman, +46 8-731 18 42
Mer info kommer senare