You probably know us as a bank, but did you know that SEB is also one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics? To satisfy the demands of a changing industry and our world class clients, SEB needs to provide outstanding IT solutions and help build what the future of banking will look like. That challenge creates many exciting tech career paths and opportunities.
Are you passionate about Tech? Are you curious about working in a bank? do you want to challenge us and the rest of the industry? Then the Tech programme will be the perfect match for you. We are on an exciting digital journey and there are many new players in the field of finance. We need great people in our team to continue to be fast-paced and on our toes to find new solutions and change the future of banking.
About the Programme
This programme is a great opportunity to kickstart your tech career and develop in a variety of fields! At SEB, you are joining a large Tech organisation with more than 3000 tech professionals. The programme starts in September every year and runs for six months and has about 20 positions across Sweden and at a few international sites.
There are two cornerstones in the Tech Programme, where you will spend an equal amount of time:
- On the job role: You are hired into a specific role from the beginning where you will learn the job and develop skills to become a future specialist.
- Soft skill development & collaboration: You will participate in learning activities that include trainings in self-leadership, communication, collaboration and other future competences. Cross-collaboration is a key competence to develop during the Programme. Therefore, during the six-month period you will be immersed in self-driven cross-collaborative activities solving real business challenges and cases both with your tech fellows and with the participants from the SEB International Trainee Programme.*
- Joining the Tech programme is a unique learning opportunity to build your network and work on exciting projects in the SEB Group. We highly welcome your fresh perspectives and diversity to create value for our customers and fellow colleagues!
General requirements for the Tech Programme
You should have an academic degree or a minimum two year higher vocational education diploma in IT or technology before the start of the programme and it should not be more than three years since you graduated. You are fluent in written and spoken English and it is an advantage to have some previous work experience within IT.
- You are curious, humble and eager to learn and take responsibility for your own development.
- You have great social skills, solution-oriented with a strong drive and you like working in a team.
6 november 2023 - 21 januari 2024
Ingenjörer, Data/systemvetare, Dataloger
I annonserna på hemsidan kommer du få svar på vilka du kan kontakta för vidare information.
Mer info kommer senare