Quintus Technologies Trainee Program
Quintus Technologies is the global leader in high pressure technology. The company designs, manufactures, installs, and supports high pressure systems in three main areas: densification of advanced materials, sheet metal forming and high pressure processing for food and beverage innovation, safety, and shelf life. Quintus has delivered over 1,900 systems to customers within industries from energy, medical implants, space, aerospace, automotive and food processing. The company is headquartered in Västerås, Sweden, with a presence in 45 countries worldwide.
Will you be the next talented graduate to join us?
Quintus Trainee Program is a one-year development plan which comprises on-the-job training in six steps culminating in a final overseas block. During this period, you will get the opportunity to learn about Quintus Technologies business. You get to know our customers, products and people globally while developing skills and encouraging personal growth.
During the trainee program you will also dedicate your time to trainee activities such as visiting customers, courses, broaden your network through connecting with managers and colleagues from Quintus, be part of the trainee community and other social events.
We are looking for talented young people within different fields of engineering:
The Software Developer will focus on the digitalization, connectivity and end user functions of the products. It will cover databases, cloud solutions and new way of analyzing data streams from our products.
The Automation Engineer is responsible for implementing the automation functions in our products control systems and develop the human machine interface.
Fluid System Engineer
The Fluid System Engineer is responsible for the gas, water, hydraulic and vacuum systems for all products.
Mechanical Design including a mixture of electrical, hydraulics and gas system components.
Define, analyze and optimize Quintus global logistics, warehousing and Supply Chain set-up.
Who are you?
- You have a Master´s degree in engineering within the field of Automation and mechatronics, Computational Science, Information Technology, Electro Design and Electronics, Mechanical engineering or Applied Physics and Electrical Engineering
- We believe that you are driven and ambitious and are able to see the bigger picture.
- You have passion for advanced technology and material.
- You are open minded, social and able to work in teams with the drive to succeed together.
- Have no more than 1 year of professional experience within your field of studies by the start date.
- Have excellent knowledge of English, both written and oral.
If you recognize yourself in this, please go to www.quintustechnologies.com/trainee/ for more information about the different profiles. We are looking forward to your application!
Master in Industrial Economics, or Engineering Physics or within the field of fluid and mechatronic systems, or in the field of Continuum mechanics, Strength of materials, FEM-analysis or similar
Stina Sjögren, email@example.com
Mer info kommer senare