Quintus Technologies Trainee Program
Quintus Technologies is the global leader in high pressure technology. The company designs, manufactures, installs, and supports high pressure systems in three main areas: densification of advanced materials, sheet metal forming and high-pressure processing for food and beverage innovation, safety, and shelf life. Quintus has delivered over 1,900 systems to customers within industries from energy, medical implants, space, aerospace, automotive and food processing. The company is headquartered in Västerås, Sweden, with a presence in 45 countries worldwide.
Will you be the next talented graduate to join us?
Quintus Trainee Program is a one-year development program which comprises on-the-job training with several work rotations within different departments. The program ends with a final overseas block for 6 months. Throughout the trainee program, you will get the opportunity to learn about Quintus Technologies business. You get to know our customers, products and people globally while developing your skills and encouraging personal growth. We are looking for talented young people within different fields of engineering.
During the trainee program you will also dedicate your time to trainee activities such as visiting customers, courses and broaden your network by connecting with managers and colleagues from Quintus. You will automatically become part of the Trainee Community where you together with other Quintus Trainees participate in activities, dinners and other social events. You will have a permanent employment from day one of the program, with a manager and mentor to support you.
Who are you?
- You have a MSc within the field of Automation-, Electrical-, Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Industrial Economics or similar.
- Have no more than 1 year of professional working experience within your field of studies by the start date of the program.
- Have excellent knowledge of English, both written and oral. Swedish is considered an asset.
- We believe that you are driven and ambitious and are able to see the bigger picture.
- You have passion for advanced technology and materials.
- You are open minded, social and able to work in teams with the drive to succeed together.
- Identification with our core values: Professional, Committed, Innovative and Proactive.
For more information, go to Trainee Program for Graduate Engineers | Quintus Technologies or contact HR Business Partner Stina Sjögren at email@example.com.
Öppnar januari 2024
Automation,- electrical,- mechanical engineering, Applied physics, Computer science, Software engineering, Industrial engineering
Stina Sjögren, 072-147 02 55, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mer info kommer senare