IgnITe Graduate Program
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 350,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
Are you ready to kickstart your career within Management, IT or Engineering?
Capgemini’s IgnITe Graduate Program gives you a unique opportunity to kick-start your career. It nurtures talent and helps you make the most of your ideas and ambitions. You will develop all the skills you need to succeed as a consultant!
You will be working with the world’s leading brands in various projects, to enhance and transform the way they do business. In addition to this you will have time for certifications, teacher-led training and self-study from a wide range of educational materials. With our training library of over 250 000 courses and certifications, the opportunities at Capgemini are truly infinite. Learn French, get certified in Cloud or take a course in business management at Harvard – free for all our employees.
The perfect start on your career:
- 12 months of training and certifications adapted to your skills. You will develop the consultant techniques you need to succeed in your career.
- Collaborations with prominent partners, among others Microsoft, Google, Amazon, SAP, Salesforce, Mulesoft, PEGA, Adobe and UIPath.
- Possibility to work with the latest technology and gain experience from various projects.
- Support by a mentor whose role is to challenge, encourage and guide you.
- Multinational network of more than 350.000 of the brightest minds in the industry to inspire you.
- Encouraging work-life balance, support in achieving your potential both inside and outside the office.
- Permanent full-time employment and a competitive salary, as well as great benefits and perks.
How does it work?
When joining Ignite, you choose a career path - a customized education and development program to build your skills in the field of your choice. It's an aggregate of teacher-led training, certifications, and self-study from a wide range of educational materials that will boost your role as a Junior Consultant at Capgemini. The program runs in parallel with customer assignments at our biggest clients, allowing you to apply your learnings and gain experience instantly. And, of course, many team-building activities with your close-knit group of Ignite-colleagues.
In short, we offer a custom-made journey towards becoming a fully qualified consultant – and getting the future you want!
Roles within the program:
- Business Analyst
- Software Engineer
- Junior Data Engineer
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Consultant
- Cloud Infrastructure Services Consultant
- Engineering Life Science Consultant
- Engineering Automotive Consultant
- Engineering Industrial Consultant
- Cyber Security Consultant
Time to apply to IgnITe Graduate Program 2023, next start in September. The application is open until March 15, interviews are ongoing so send your application today! For questions regarding the program or application feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
15 mars 2023
1 september 2023
Capgemini is searching for you that are pursuing or within one year of graduation from a full-time MSc or BSc degree in IT, Data/Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Advanced Vocational Education or similar.
Olivia Tavassoli, 073-071 58 21, email@example.com