Ignite Graduate Program
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
ARE YOU READY TO GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT?
Whether you’re finishing your undergraduate degree or studying at the postgraduate level, a career at Capgemini is the best way to put your talents and knowledge to work. Capgemini's Ignite Graduate Program gives you a unique opportunity to kick-start your career! It nurtures young talent and helps you make the most of your ideas and ambitions. As an Igniter, you represent the future of Capgemini – within our organization and at our biggest clients.
We are looking for team players, who are intellectually curious, asking and answering questions others don’t, and testing solutions others haven't thought of trying. We believe you’re pursuing or within one year of graduation from a full-time MSc or BSc degree in IT, Data/Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Advanced Vocational Education or similar.
- 12 months of training and certifications adapted to your skills, as well as your consultant techniques.
- You will be supported by a mentor whose role is to challenge, encourage and guide you.
- Possibility to work with the latest technology and gain experience from projects for some of our biggest clients.
- A great multinational network of more than 300.000 of the brightest minds in the industry to inspire you.
- Support in achieving your potential both inside and outside the office - encouraging work-life balance and prioritizing your mental, physical, and financial wellbeing. You will receive a competitive salary as well as great benefits and perks.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
When joining Ignite, you choose a career path - a customized education and development program to build your skills in the field of your choice. It's an aggregate of teacher-led training, certifications, and self-study from a wide range of educational materials that will boost your role as a Junior Consultant at Capgemini. The program runs in parallel with customer assignments at our biggest clients, allowing you to apply your learnings and gain experience instantly. And, of course, many team-building activities with your close-knit group of Ignite-colleagues.
In short, we offer a custom-made journey towards becoming a fully qualified consultant – and getting the future you want!
ROLES WITHIN THE PROGRAM:
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Software engineer
- Junior Data Engineer
- Intelligent Automation Developer
- Pega Consultant
- Salesforce Consultant
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) consultant
- Cloud Infrastructure Services consultant
- Test Automation Engineer
The application will open shortly, for questions about the recruitment process please contact email@example.com.
MSc or BSc degree in IT, Data/Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Advanced Vocational Education or similar
Greta Ekenberg, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mer info kommer senare