Early Talent Program
At Infor® we create software experiences that simplify the way people work. As a global leader in business cloud software products, we build complete, industry specific suites in the cloud and efficiently deploy technology that puts the user experience first, leverages data science, and integrates easily into existing systems.
Over 67,000 organizations worldwide rely on Infor to help overcome market disruptions and achieve business-wide digital transformation. For more information, visit our website at infor.com.
It is a cross-functional program with focus on business processes, techniques, methods and IT solutions. This will give you a solid foundation in running innovative local and global Infor projects from both an IT and a Business perspective. By the end of the program you will be ready to work as an Associate Consultant in many of our different and exciting customer projects.
It’s an international environment where you will interact with instructors and other Early Talents from all over Europe. You are always in an international context as many of the projects are cross border. All education will be given in English.
The program duration is 12 months and consists of both training in our academy and work on projects in order to provide you with hands-on experience from several key business areas. In addition to training in business processes, applications and Industry solutions, you will also get a broad introduction to Infor, our values and how we operate. All designed to enable you grow and develop, both professionally and personally, to give you the best start at Infor.
As an Early Talent you will be based in one of our offices in Sweden and you’ll have an interesting future that may include both international work and travel.
Skills and qualifications:
- A genuine interest in business processes, IT and and working collaboratively to solve business problems
- Newly graduated with a degree in Business Administration, Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Manufacturing or ERP Systems Management
- Driven and results-oriented personality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A “can-do” attitude with strong analytical skills and a passion to learn & grow
- Be proficient in Swedish and English, any additional languages is beneficial
- Be eligible to work in Sweden
- International experience from studies is nice to have
- Willingness to domestic and international travel
What do we offer you
- A cross-functional program with focus on business processes, techniques, methods and IT solutions
- An opportunity to build a successful career with a global leader in the software industry
- Work on customer-facing projects providing you with the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience
- Paired with your own mentor
- Possibility to travel
15 april 2022
Bechalor or Master degree in Business Administration/ Industrial Manufacturing / Supply Chain Management/ Logistics / Finance/ Information Systems / ERP Systems Management / Economics
The program is also applicable for other European countries: Finland, Norway, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, UK, Netherlands.
Christine Berg, Recruitment Lead Nordics, firstname.lastname@example.org