Early Talent Program - Development and Consulting
At Infor® we create software experiences that simplify the way people work. As a global leader in business cloud software products ERP*, we build complete, industry-specific suites in the cloud and efficiently deploy technology that puts the user experience first, leverages data science, and integrates easily into existing systems. We are helping 67,000 organizations worldwide rely on Infor to help overcome market disruptions and achieve business-wide digital transformation. For more information, visit our website at infor.com.
In Sweden, we have 650 employees working from Stockholm, Linköping, Göteborg, or Malmö serving well-known customers within Distribution, Food & Beverage, and Manufacturing industries.
*ERP = Enterprise Resource Planning is software that manages a company's financials, supply chain, operations, commerce, reporting, and manufacturing.
About The Early Talent Program
The Early Talent Program duration is 12 months. It consists training in our academy, working with a mentor, and working on projects to provide you with broad hands-on experience to accelerate your career in consulting or software development. You will work on our Cloud solutions based on our ERP systems. Infor's products manage a company's financials, supply chain, manufacturing, commerce, and reporting processes.
We offer 2 types of permanent positions in the application side as a consultant and the technical foundation as a software developer or business analyst.
A consultant creates functional or technical solutions to address our customers’ needs. You will learn and practice implementation methodology, consulting skills, and industry business practices. The program combines customer projects with an education where you get to meet trainees from all over EMEA and work on real projects.
- Business Consultant
- Technical Consultant
A developer is a super user of our application, designs new functions and features, maintains, tests, and documents, or focuses on coding. The developer training introduces you to architectural and functional specifics for a Cloud solution, the deployed framework, and programming standards.
- Business Analyst
- Software Engineer
You will fit in if you can check one or more of:
- Education in Business, Finance, Supply Chain, or Information Systems, Software Engineering, Systems Science or Innovative Programming
- A genuine interest in business processes and IT
- Willingness to travel and a driving license (consulting only)
- Fluent in English (all) and local language (consulting only)
- Results-oriented personality and a "can-do" attitude
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Must be able to work in teams yet can work independently
- No prior technical background/ERP experience is required
What do we offer?
- Start October 2024
- Full-time permanent contract from day one
- A mentor who will help you to navigate the new tasks.
- On hands experience with real customers
- Ongoing learning, and career development opportunities
- Work with experienced seniors and with other International Early Talents
- Competitive salary from the beginning of your career
- Hybrid type of work
- Office in Stockholm, Linköping, Malmö or Göteborg
- Office activities, wellness benefits, holidays
1 mars 2024
Degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain, Information Systems, Computer Science
Veronika Lenartova, firstname.lastname@example.org