Frågor och svar om Unilever
Här får du svar på de vanligaste frågorna som kommer in till Unilever:
- How is the time allocated between work practice and educational learning when working as a trainee?
A graduate position is like a fulltime job where you learn in different rotations and then have some learning and courses during that time.
- Can you choose what roles you want to develop during the program?
Yes, you can influence your rotations as you will have a career sponsor who will be your guide throughout the three years.
- A question to the graduates – Did the program meet your expectations and what did you like most about it?
When I chose Unilever and the future leader’s program, I had high expectations for where I wanted to be and where I wanted to develop, which was fulfilled, and sometimes even exceeded, during the program. So my answer is YES, I have developed a lot and reached some high goals and I’m looking forward to continuing my journey with Unilever. What I liked most about the program was the trust that Unilever had in me that I believe is very unique and served as a red thread throughout the program.
- What qualities should one have in order to succeed as a trainee at Unilever?
You need a Masters Degree and to be fluent in English and a Nordic language. We also see that you have a good business understanding, communication skills and a great drive.
- What opportunities do you have within Unilever after you finish the program?
After the three years it depends on how your profile has developed and what matches you there.
Läs mer på Unilevers programsida: