Frågor och svar om IBM
Här får du svar på de vanligaste frågorna som kommer in till IBM:
- When the program starts?
The program will start in February 2022
- How long is IBM Graduate programs?
IBM Technical track is between 18 till 24 months and IBM Associate is 12 months
- I will graduate from university in autumn 2022, is there possibility to join the program then?
Yes, we will take applicants continuously.
- When is the last application date?
November 15, 2021
- Which are the top 3 qualities for technical specialist?
Analytical Thinking, can develop & defend positions with facts & evidence, teamwork, and collaboration skills.
- What type of employment do I have during the graduation program?
You are employed by IBM and have a permanent job agreement
- I’m interested in the IBM Services Associate Program. What are the main tasks of a data scientist?
The varies from project to project but the general description is as follows: A Data Scientist combines deep data and analytics skills with strong business acumen to solve business problems by understanding, preparing, and analyzing data to predict emerging trends, make simulations and provide recommendations to optimize business results.
- Which background or education is required for IBM graduate programs?
Minimum Bachelor's degree, within Bachelor of Science in Economics, Systems Science, Mathematical Statistics, Cognitive Science, Data or System Science
Läs mer på IBMs programsidor:
IBM Services Associates: https://www.traineeguiden.se/trainee-program/ibm-services-associates
IBM Sales Graduate Program: https://www.traineeguiden.se/trainee-program/ibm-sales-graduate-program