Stratsys Trainee Program 2023/2024
We believe in a world with continuous improvements and want to make each working day better than the last. We create growth and we make an impact, together. Our platform and products help our customers with important processes in areas such as sustainability, work environment, risk management, strategic planning and resource planning for schools (to mention a few). Our customers are in both the private and public sectors, by digitizing their business processes, we can help them achieve transparency, efficiency and a resource efficient organisation. Over half of Sweden's municipalities and regions use Stratsys today, something we are very proud of!
Stratsys was founded in 2000. Today, we are about 195 employees with offices in Gothenburg, Stockholm, Malmö, and Oslo. With us, you get great opportunities to grow together with a wonderful team and have fun along the way.
The program will run from September to May. You will gather a broad knowledge of Stratsys Platform, SaaS Business and Sales with a lot of cross-functional collaborations. The program will mainly focus on business development and you will belong to our sales department where you get to learn about and contribute to several parts of the sales process and work towards different clients, products, and areas.
In our Sales department, you get the chance to make a difference by introducing our platform to new potential customers who can gain improved efficiency by using the products in Stratsys platform. This will provide you with a wide understanding of organisations in various industries, how they operate, their needs and what challenges they are facing.
In parallel to your operational role, you will have theoretical sessions where you get the right tools and training to develop your skills. You will also be involved in customer projects during the year to get insight to how our products are used.
For example, you will:
- Try different roles within the sales organisation and be part of several different teams with inspiring managers and colleagues. (Account Executives, Key Account Managers etc)
- Help interested customers forward in their buying journeys
- Be a part of the entire sales process. Prepare for meetings, join meetings, and eventually hold your own meetings
- Work towards different markets and with different products. Since these markets constantly have new demands and needs, you will work with business development and give feedback internally about what we should improve
- Be present in developing forums and be a part of making Stratsys the best possible platform
- Prospect, build sales pipeline, follow up on inbound leads and book first demo meetings.
- Work together with our Customer Success organisation and be involved in customer projects
- Upskill in our products and learn more about our focused areas like sustainability, public sector, risk & control, information security, etc.
During the program, there is an ongoing open dialogue both with your responsible leader and the other trainees. You will work with milestones and goals for your professional and personal growth.
After the program, you will most likely have your position within sales whereupon that should be an area where you can see yourself in the long term.
31 maj 2023
Bachelor’s or master's degree in Business Administration or similar.
Julia Rundberg, email@example.com