Stena Group IT Graduate Programme
Stena is so much more than one of the largest ferry operators in the world - and Stena Group IT is far from just another IT organization. We play a vital part in transforming this company by enabling all our business areas to drive digitalization in each of their respective industries. With Care, Innovation and Performance as guiding principles, our 200 colleagues at Stena Group IT are part of 16 000 Stena AB employees around the world. We are devoted to creating value for our customers within a range of different business areas - Ferry Operations, Offshore Drilling, Shipping, Property, Finance, and other business acquisitions.
Work with Stena’s multiple diverse industries!
By joining Stena Group IT’s Graduate Program, you will play a part in the digitalization of multiple organizations across Stena AB. We handle business technology solutions that put us on route to becoming the world’s first cognitive ferry company, we fine-tune data and shape IoT technology that makes buildings and tenants interact, and we support underground waste management as an innovative solution needed for a sustainable future.
During 16 challenging months, you will experience and get a full understanding of how Stena drives digitalization throughout our industries. You will work with the business units, management teams, and our five functions within Stena Group IT:
- Enabling operational excellence of IT delivery through strong infrastructure platforms and ensuring everyone gets help and support through our support functions in the Shared Infrastructure and Support Services team
- Procuring, maintaining, and developing solutions to enhance organizational efficiency and collaboration in the Workplace and Productivity Solutions team
- Working with the Strategic Roadmap and Governance, including IT Security, Sourcing, and Ways of Working in the CIO Office team
- Enabling digital business development and delivery of complex IT-projects in the Business Engagement and Project Management team
- Developing and maintaining Business Applications, Business Intelligence, IoT, and Integrations in the Business Solutions team
While working in these different teams, you will continuously learn and strengthen your skillset through our development program.
Our Graduates have the possibility to shape their future careers and work in multiple areas such as Software Development, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Service Management, IT Security, DevOps, Infrastructure and more, while building an understanding of how our different industries operate. We love to see our employees grow and have all the possibilities to provide them with a challenging and developing career within the Stena Group.
Sail our course?
We are looking for ambitious students with a degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent, while also:
- Having a passion for technology and a desire to learn and acquire new skills
- Possessing a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Thriving in an entrepreneurial environment with quick decision-making
- Having strong interpersonal skills and being an outstanding team-player
- Being fluent in English
We look forward to fast forwarding your career in IT – and we promise that you will have fun while doing it!
Submit your application today, the recruitment is ongoing!
15 februari 2023
1 september 2023
BSc or MSc in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering Physics, Information Systems, or equivalent