Outperformer - Global Management Development Program
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What's the role?
We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talents to take our company forward. Hilti Outperformer is a global management development program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We’re a hidden gem. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the professional construction sector. Our customers are loyal and enthusiastic about us. So are our people.
We regularly win Great Place to Work awards globally. Hilti Sweden is proud to be ranked #1 in Great Place to Work – 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 and 2019.
Hilti offers the best of both worlds – friendly teams locally and roles across the globe combined with the opportunities only a company of 30,000 people spread across 120 countries can bring.
What does the role involve?
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year program, where you’ll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into four main stages of work:
- 12 months as an Account Manager in Sweden
- 3 months on an pperational project at the national headquarters in Arlöv/Malmö.
- 6 months on a strategic project at regional headquarters in Manchester, GB.
- 3 months on an international project outside the region in an emerging market.
We want your thirst to learn, courage to challenge and desire to improve things, including yourself.
What do we offer?
Show us what you can do and, in return, we promise you the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global senior management with an unlimited contract. We offer a genuine career advancement, more than 80 % of all leadership roles are filled internally. You’ll also take part in some fascinating courses and events:
- Leadership development program – a comprehensive learning journey with IMD business school in Lausanne, Switzerland, with a qualification from IMD.
- Business management training – individual training at Hilti. A focus on behavioral profiles, personal strengths, leadership styles and communication skills.
- Global summit – 4-5 days at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. A look at the way global business units function, plus soft skills like situational leadership and international teamwork.
- Social project – 7-8 days ‘building a better future’. A hands-on and hugely impactful community project, like our recent house building for displaced refugees in Bosnia.
Why should you apply?
With the Hilti Outperformer program, you will have an accelerated career towards a commercial leadership role. We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with no experience. So, if you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- You’ve recently graduated, or you’re preparing to graduate in 2020, with a Master’s degree or PhD. Your degree is likely to be in business management, finance or engineering, but we’ll consider subjects like economics, politics or international studies if you can prove you have a mind for our business.
- You’ve spent at least three months, in a professional environment, like an internship, apprenticeship or work experience, or have just started your career and want an opportunity where you can perform well and progress.
- You’re multilingual – at least fluent in English and in Swedish – and you’ve gained international experience during your work or studies abroad.
- You’re curious and committed, a flexible team player with good communication and social skills. You’re a global thinker, interested in general management topics, keen for intercultural experiences and opportunities working abroad.
Master, MBA or PhD in Engineering or Business Administration
Delvis i utlandet
Max Jönsson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mer info kommer senare