Management Trainee – SMB Nordic
Dustin is a leading online IT partner with operations in the Nordics and the Benelux. With our entrepreneurial mindset and progressive approach, we have kept things moving online since 1995 - making us the 8th largest EMEA IT partner and reseller. We help our customers to stay in the forefront by providing them with the right IT solution for their needs. Did you know? We are convinced that leading-edge corporate responsibility practices are not only a necessity – they create business opportunities. Read more about us HERE.
We are looking for the next Management Trainee – SMB Nordic of Dustin Group!
In this position, you will work closely with Dustin’s EVP SMB Nordic, Rebecca Tallmark. Rebecca has many years of experience from strategic and leadership roles with different resellers. She believes in a high degree of trust, high engagement, empowerment and winning as a team.
As the Management Trainee – SMB Nordic, you will get a true inside perspective from one of the largest e-tailers in the Nordics, get a hands-on experience delivering customer value and constantly improving our ways of working while at the same time securing our financial results.
We look for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, who is eager to learn and is ready to take on responsibility from day one. Other important qualities are:
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and get things out of your hands.
- Strong collaborative skills and high integrity.
- Ability to adapt to different situations and circumstances.
- Complex thinking and excellent analytical skills.
About the position
As the Management Trainee – SMB Nordic, you will directly start to contribute and take part in exciting projects and initiatives within different areas of the SMB organization. We do not stand still – we always strive to improve. You will also be part of and support our SMB leadership team, making sure we deliver our best, manage our time, and focus our efforts effectively. You will report to the EVP but also belong to our Business development and analytics team.
What we offer
At Dustin, you become part of a fast-paced and driven company that spans six countries and countless fields of knowledge.
- You will be based in Stockholm but work internationally with frequent contact with our offices around our footprint in the Nordics and Benelux.
- You will be offered a permanent employment at the end of your traineeship.
- A former trainee will serve as your mentor and guide you through the program in the best possible way.
- We will be flexible on the length of the program, but you can expect to be in this role for 12-18 months.
What you bring
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, or similar.
- Up to two years of post-graduate experience.
- Fluency in English and Swedish, both written and spoken.
- Previous leadership experiences and/or extracurricular activities are meritorious.
Ready to act?
We look forward to your application in English no later than the 23rd of January 2022.
Master’s degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, or similar. Up to two years of post-graduate experience.
Travel outside Sweden occurs
Philip Börjesson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mer info kommer senare