Management Trainee LCP Nordic
Dustin is a leading online based IT-partner with operations in the Nordics and the Benelux. With our entrepreneurial mindset and progressive approach, we have kept things moving online since 1995 - making us the 8th largest EMEA IT-partner and reseller. We help our customers to stay in the forefront by providing them with the right IT solution for their needs. That’s why our customer promise is – “we keep things moving". Did you know? We are convinced that leading-edge corporate responsibility practices are not only a necessity – they create business opportunities. Read more about us HERE.
We are now searching for our next Large Corporate & Public (LCP) Trainee of Dustin Group. The position gives you a unique opportunity to get a broad understanding of how to drive business in a growing e-commerce IT company for 12 months. You will gain valuable insights on how a growing listed company works from a business perspective as well as learn about decision making on a very high level.
We are looking for someone eager to learn, curious and driven individual, who:
- Has great analytical skills
- Has a “can do” mindset
- Is self-motivated and ambitious
- Is result-oriented and take own initiatives
- Has strong social and collaborative skills
About the position
We offer a unique position where you will get the possibility to participate in projects interacting directly with Michael Haagen Petersen, EVP Large Corporate & Public Nordics. With us, you will evolve your capabilities while contributing to the never-ending development of the 8th largest EMEA IT-partner and reseller. You will, from the start, be responsible for multiple challenging areas that you will receive full ownership of. It is also important to highlight that you will be responsible for several different areas within Business Development and Sales from day one. You will also participate in external meetings and events.
The work involves close collaboration with EVP Large Corporate & Public Nordics, VP Relation Sales & Head of LCP Business Development & CX. As the LCP Trainee you will be challenged and receiving interesting but varied tasks. You will also obtain a broad network of contacts while working in various Dustin projects throughout the Nordics.
What we offer
- You become part of a fast-paced and driven company that spans six countries and countless fields of knowledge. We place great emphasis on working together as a team to encourage each other and to have fun at work!
- We will be flexible on the length of the program, but you can expect to be in this role for at least 12 months.
- You will be offered a permanent employment after 6 months of your traineeship.
- You will have your own mentor, which will guide you through the system of Dustin the best possible way.
- You will work internationally with frequent contact with our offices outside Sweden.
What you bring
- Up to two years of post-graduate work life experience
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
- Previous leadership, project management, sales, or tendering experiences and/or extracurricular activities are meritorious
Öppnar november 2023
Master’s degree in Engineering, Business, Economics or equivalent and up to 2 years of work life experience.
Travel outside Sweden occurs
Malin Gavlefors, email@example.com
Mer info kommer senare