Axel Johnson International is a global industrial group of more than 150 companies in 30 countries. We drive business development and growth through a long-term approach to ownership in strategically selected niche markets, primarily technical components and solutions for industrial processes. Axel Johnson International is organised in six business groups: Driveline Solutions, Fluid Handling Solutions, Industrial Solutions, Lifting Solutions, Power Transmission Solutions and Transport Solutions. We are part of the Swedish family-owned corporate group Axel Johnson.
Are you our next Management Trainee?
- Are you an upcoming graduate with a Master’s degree in engineering or business/economics, and with a wish to start your career in a leading industrial group?
- Are you interested in a career with strategy, M&A, digitalisation or sustainability focus?
- Do you want to work in an entrepreneurial environment close to our management team with business critical issues?
If your answer is yes, the Management Trainee Program at Axel Johnson International might be just right for you!
At Axel Johnson International you will get an exciting role in a fast-growing international industrial group. We acquire and develop industrial technology companies in strategically selected niche markets. Over the past five years, we have grown 16%/year, conducted more than 50 acquisitions and in 2020 our group turnover reached SEK 11,5 billion. You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with short decision paths and a strong and positive culture.
As a Management Trainee at Axel Johnson International, you will work directly with members of our management team and participate in, or lead, cross-functional projects in areas such as sustainability, business strategy, M&A and digitalization. In addition, you will participate in our internal Talent Acceleration Program (TAP) together with other young colleagues from our subsidiaries. TAP includes training modules on topics such as leadership, project management, negotiation and presentation skills, sustainability and financial analyses.
During your trainee year, you will get to know Axel Johnson International's corporate culture and build a valuable network within the group. After your trainee year, we expect you to transition to a permanent role at our head office or in one of our six business groups.
Who are we looking for?
We plan to recruit for two or three Management Trainees (one or two in Stockholm and one in Gothenburg), starting September 2021. We are looking for the following profiles:
- Recent graduates with a Master's degree in engineering or business administration/economics
- Strong interest in either strategy and M&A, digitalization strategies or sustainability/sustainable business development
- Ambitious, result-oriented with high work capacity
- Proactive, with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Curious team-player with great appetite to learn
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), knowledge of other languages is meritorious
What we offer you
- The opportunity to spend twelve months working closely with our management team in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation
- A unique start to your career with the opportunity for rapid advancement after completion of the program.
- Becoming a part of one of Sweden’s largest and most influential corporate groups (we are part of the Axel Johnson Group, with sister companies such as AxFood, Dustin, Martin & Servera, Åhléns and Kicks)
- Challenges that will make you grow!
Come and join us!
3 mars 2021
1 september 2021
Master's degree in engineering or business administration/economics
Emma Ekenstedt, firstname.lastname@example.org