Global Journey Transformation Trainee
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
We are looking for trainees who are willing to act and want to do true impact on the technology used in every-day life. We want you to challenge us by using your problem-solving skills, dedication, creativity, and passion to come up with solutions that can scale globally.
We can offer
In our program, we offer the opportunity to explore Ericsson Global Journey Transformation Office. For this, you will have the possibility to work in different projects aimed to transform the way Ericsson does business. You will work in a high pace environment with high visibility and close collaboration with leadership.
You’ll have the chance to take part in business-critical projects across multiple markets and business areas. It is an outstanding opportunity to try new areas that you might have never considered before. It will be a steep learning curve through exciting projects and personal development training. Together we will find where your passion lies within Ericsson and make sure that the work you will do is aligned with your goals and values.
It is a permanent position, starting with an 18-months program in. During the three rotations we will offer you many ways to build your career according to your field of interest.
After this inspirational program, you can expect to have:
- a good introduction and broad general knowledge of Ericsson
- built a network with other trainees as well as employees
- increased your skills, self-awareness and found your right element
- an open discussion on where your strengths best fit within the Digital Transformation Program.
To us, you are...
- strongly interested in the field of improvement, transformation and eager to learn
- enthusiastic with an outcome approach
- inherently curious and have a hands-on, can-do approach
- a person who thrive in a multi-cultural workplace and enjoy interacting with people globally
- strong in both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- open-minded communicative team-player but can also do projects independently
- proficient in English, both written and orally
- eligible to work in European Union
What's in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Graduating in 2023 with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business or Engineering or other relevant field of studies or with up to 1-year experience.
Shakar Amin, firstname.lastname@example.org