Dustin is a leading online based IT-partner with operations in the Nordics and the Benelux. With our entrepreneurial mindset and progressive approach, we have kept things moving online since 1995 - making us the 8th largest EMEA IT-partner and reseller. We help our customers to stay in the forefront by providing them with the right IT solution for their needs. That’s why our customer promise is – “we keep things moving".
Did you know? We are convinced that leading-edge corporate responsibility practices are not only a necessity – they create business opportunities. Read more about us HERE.
We are now searching for Dustin’s next Finance Trainee. The position gives you a unique opportunity to get a broad understanding of both Accounting and Business Control in a growing e-commerce IT company for one year. You will gain valuable insights on how a growing listed company works from a financial perspective as well as learn about decision making on a very high level.
We are looking for someone eager to learn, curious and driven individual, who:
- Has great analytical skills
- Has a “can do” mindset
- Is self-motivated and ambitious
- Is result-oriented and take own initiatives
- Has strong social and collaborative skills
We offer a unique position where you will get the possibility to participate in projects interacting directly with the CFO. Dustin will invest in your career and make sure you get the coaching you need to develop your skills rapidly. You will from start be responsible for multiple challenging areas that you will receive full ownership of. It is also important to highlight that you will be responsible for several different areas within Accounting and Business Control from day one. You will also take part in management reviews, Board preparations and other activities involving senior management.
The work involves close collaboration with Head of Business Control and Head of Accounting, which allows you to be a part of the company’s annual cycle. As the Finance trainee you will be challenged and put out of your comfort zone while receiving interesting but varied tasks. You will also obtain a broad network of contacts while working in various Dustin projects throughout the Nordics and the Benelux.
What we offer:
- The program is shaped so that you initially will work in the Accounting team to get a fundamental understanding of financial reporting. You will thereafter work in the Business Control team which gives you the opportunity understand Dustin's way of doing business on a deeper level.
- After working broadly within the Finance department, you will have the tools to understand how the entire flow and collaborations within Finance works at a growing listed company.
- You will be offered a permanent employment after the programme ends.
- You will have your own mentor, and it will be one of the former trainees which will guide you through the system of Dustin the best possible way.
You keep us moving. We keep you moving.
Öppnar november 2023
Master’s degree in Engineering, Business, Economics or similar. Up to two years of post-graduate work life experience
Travel outside Sweden occurs
Emil Hammare, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mer info kommer senare