Executive Management Trainee 2022
Telia Company employs around 20,000 people in the Nordics and Baltics and at the core of our people approach are the values dare, care and simplify. Everything we do is about bringing the world closer through technology. Our 20,000 talented colleagues serve millions of customers every day in one of the world’s most connected regions. We’re empowering people, companies and societies. This is our business. Our passion. Our home. Welcome to Telia, the home of your next big opportunity and a place where everyone can be themselves with equal access to opportunities. Telia Company offers a large range of telecommunication services in Sweden and is the leading supplier in the Swedish telecom market. Its services are marketed under the brands Telia, Halebop, Fello, TV4, C More and Cygate. Telia headquarters is located in Solna, Stockholm.
Kick-start your career and become one of our Executive Management Trainees 2022!
Telia Company is looking for the next generation of executive leaders. As an Executive Management Trainee, you will work alongside with - and be mentored by - one of the following top managers:
- CEO Telia Sweden
- CCO B2C Telia Sweden
- CCO B2B Telia Sweden
As an Executive Management Trainee, you will work directly with top management and their leadership team on diverse, exciting, and often complex tasks. This role will expose you to various high-level projects around business execution, strategy, operations, tech, IT and more. You will be provided with insights in how to run the biggest Telco in Sweden and meet key people across the organization, helping you to create a solid foundation for a successful future career. It is a challenging but highly rewarding position, with lots of colleagues and new friends eager to support you from day one.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Working directly with your manager (CEO, CCO B2C or CCO B2B) and supporting them in their daily work
- Participating in and managing strategically important projects in different parts of the organization
- Coordinating and preparing leadership team meetings, as well as following up on management team priorities and action points
What we are looking for:
To excel in this role, you are at the beginning of your professional career and graduate at master's degree level no later than May 2022 (CCO B2B) or August 2022 (CCO B2C, CEO). Your degree should not be older than two years.
- Driven and positive with a humble outlook
- Result oriented and willing to walk the extra mile
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Curious mindset with a particular interest for connectivity, media, and the technology industry
- Great analytical and reasoning abilities
- Skilled multitasker with a daring and inquisitive mindset
- Strong academic background from a top University with a master’s degree in Engineering, Business, Economics or similar
- International experience or interesting extracurricular activities
- Professional experience, e.g., relevant internships or current employment
- Excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English
The position is a permanent employment at the Telia Company head office in Solna, Stockholm. You will take on this challenge for approximately 12 months until you, together with your manager, will find your next big opportunity within Telia.
If you fancy joining us on our journey to reinvent better connected living, apply!
Maj 2022 (CCO B2B), Augusti 2022 (CEO och CCO B2C)
Master’s degree in Engineering, Business, Economics eller liknande.