Early Talent with M3 Development
At Infor® we create software experiences that simplify the way people work. As a global leader in business cloud software products, we build complete, industry specific suites in the cloud and efficiently deploy technology that puts the user experience first, leverages data science, and integrates easily into existing systems.
Over 67,000 organizations worldwide rely on Infor to help overcome market disruptions and achieve business-wide digital transformation. For more information, visit our website at infor.com.
With M3 Development you can work with the application side or the technical foundation of the ERP system, M3 and we now have several open positions in those areas. ERP stands for enterprise resource planning. A software that manages a compan'ys financials, supply chain, operations, commerce, reporting and manufacturing.
Regardless of where you work (the application or technical side), we offer you a cross-functional introduction with a focus on business processes, techniques, methods and IT solutions. By this, you will gain intuition about business practices across different industries, learn how to create technical solutions to address those realities, and acquire skills in system design, quality assurance, and test automation. Gradually, you will come to understand the architecture of and get insights in the scalability, performance, and resilience of a powerful large-scale and distributed system.
Our development approach is team-centric, and you will adopt agile work methods with great focus on cooperation. Our team is talented, and we work in a highly international environment. Each team holds a broad range of competences, from application experts to associate product developers. We believe in learning by doing and therefore you will have a mentor who will help you get up to speed.
As an Early Talent you will be based in one of our offices in Sweden and you’ll have an interesting future that includes work with colleagues from other countries.
If you can identify yourself with at least a couple of the below qualifications, you might fit in to any of our open positions. Do apply and let’s talk more of your future Infor career.
- A genuine interest in business processes and IT
- A team player with ability to structure and work independently.
- A “can-do” attitude with strong analytical skills and a passion to learn & grow
- Passionate about coding and building software
- Preferred to have fluency in a Scandinavian language as well as English
- A Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Frontend languages, e.g., Angular
- Object-oriented programming language e.g., Java/C++
- Knowledge in database technologies. e.g., SQL
- Script languages, e.g., Python
- Familiar with concepts of Cloud Solutions and SaaS
What does Infor offer you?
- A cross-functional introduction with focus on business processes, techniques, methods and IT solutions
- An opportunity to build a successful career with a global leader in the software industry
- Paired with your own mentor
- Infor Values (read more: https://www.infor.com/about/careers/our-principles)
15 augusti 2022
Software Engineering/Economics/Industrial Economy/ Computer Science
Veronika Lenartova, firstname.lastname@example.org