ABB Discovery – The Trainee Program for Graduate Engineers
ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by about 110,000 talented employees in over 100 countries.
Within the ABB Discovery program, graduate trainees choose from many possibilities, ranging from automation to R&D and sales. Work on some of the most important technological and environmental challenges facing the world today - join us at the forefront of innovation and industrial digitalization and create a legacy you can be proud of!
The program is 18 months long and you choose your own adventure. You will pick 3 assignments, each 6 months long, where you get the opportunity to create real value and learn about our various businesses. The assignments are usually specific projects that you take ownership and responsibility for, and because you choose them, you decide what to focus on. Want to step out of your comfort zone or dig into your biggest passions? During your time as a Trainee, you can do both. Explore different business areas and roles, broaden your network and find the perfect fit for you.
As a trainee we offer you:
- Full time, permanent employment from day one of the program.
- Direct transfer to a permanent placement after completion of the program.
- 3-6 months long international assignment after the permanent placement.
- Internal ABB visits, customer visits and trainings.
- Broad network through regular dinners with top managers from ABB, conferences, study visits, various courses, different activities within the Trainee community and other social events.
- Activities with the global virtual network of Trainees like you!
Some of your time will be dedicated to Trainee activities such as study visits, courses and customer visits. During these days, you will learn more about the different ABB products and businesses, see the products in action at our customers’ sites and connect with senior executives.
Continuous feedback as well as the courses you attend will encourage your personal growth and allow you to develop valuable professional skills.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline (studies completed before the start of the program).
- No more than 3 years of professional experience within your field of studies by the start date.
- Excellent knowledge of English, Swedish is considered an asset.
- Permanent authorization to work in Sweden or SE/EU/CH/NO citizenship.
- Identification with our values Courage, Care, Curiosity and Collaboration.
- Analytical and solutions-oriented thinking and acting.
- Inquisitive, open-minded and communicative team player with excellent ability to collaborate.
- Strong drive and self-awareness.
- Highly adaptable and flexible to different working styles, situations and cultures.
- Innovative and creative mindset.
28 november 2021
Ja, 3-6 månader efter avslutat program.