Nordics Graduate Programme - Engineering
Leading societies to a low carbon future, we develop and market mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. In the Nordics we provide the widest range of smart solutions in the rail market, from innovative high-speed rolling stock, metros and trams to maintenance, modernisation, infrastructure, and signalling. Employing 2500 people in our offices in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland as well as 20 train services depots across the Nordics.
We offer multiple opportunities within our Services, Rolling Stock or Digital and Integrated Solutions Business. Roles include variety of engineering positions such as Electrical, Mechanical, Systems, Safety Assurance and Industrial.
You will complete 12 months development programme whilst providing a tangible contribution to the success of the team.
- You will undertake four rotations of three months each around the various departments and locations of the company, gaining an understanding of the business and the service operation lifecycle through participating in strategic projects. Developing your knowledge during your time at Alstom is key, along with developing your skills and experience.
- The first and last rotation will be in your base location which matches best your background and interest. In Sweden this can be Stockholm, Västerås or Göteborg.
- The program aims the possibility of an international rotation within our Nordics organisation.
- As a group of graduates, you will have the chance to come together a couple of times and exchange experience, learn about the Alstom values through inspirational workshops, and work together on a group assignment.
You will have the opportunity to complete on the job learning, which is complemented by a personal development programme. Supported by a mentor, you will gain cross functional experience and understanding of the organization.
- You are about to graduate or have graduated within the last two years with a master's degree.
- Background in a relevant study field such as:
- Electrical/Electronic science
- Mechanical science
- Manufacturing science
- Computer science
- Fluent in one of Scandinavian languages and in English.
- Fast learning and combining problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude, desire for improvement and a passion for making things happen.
29 februari 2024
2 september 2024
Master degree - about to graduate or have graduated within the last two years with a master's degree
The program aims the possibility of an international rotation within our Alstom Nordics organisation
Bernice Van Damme, 070 939 20 62, firstname.lastname@example.org