Ericsson IT Trainee Program
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
In our program, we offer the opportunity to explore Ericsson Group IT. For this, you will have the possibility to work in areas such as Cloud, Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, Automation, and Software Development.
You’ll have the chance to take part in technical or business-related projects. It is an outstanding opportunity to try new areas that you might have never considered before, to be taken outside of your comfort zone, grow, and boost your career. It will be a steep learning curve through exciting projects and personal development training. Together we will find where your passion lies within Ericsson and make sure that the work you will do is aligned with your goals and values.
Learn more about Group IT at Ericsson here.
It is a permanent position, starting with a one-year program. During the rotations we will offer you many ways to build your career according to your field of interest.
After this inspirational year, you can expect to have:
- a good introduction and broad general knowledge of Ericsson and Group IT in particular
- built a network with other trainees as well as employees
- increased your technical skills, self-awareness and found your right element
- an open discussion on where your strengths best fit within Group IT
To us, you are...
- graduating with a Bachelor or Master’s degree from a Swedish University in Computer Science, IT, Engineering Physics or other relevant field of studies or with up to 1-year experience.
- strongly interested in the IT field and eager to learn
- enthusiastic with an outcome approach
- inherently curious and have a hands-on, can-do approach
- a person who thrives in a multi-cultural workplace and enjoy interacting with people globally
- open-minded communicative team-player but can also do projects independently
- comfortable in English, both written and orally
Öppnar i oktober
Graduating in 2024 with a degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering Physics or other relevant field of studies or with up to 1-year experience.
Lina With, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mer info kommer senare