Cisco Graduate Program
Cisco didn’t just build the Internet. We keep building it. First the Internet of computers. Then the Internet of people. Now the Internet of Everything. Our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. But our edge doesn’t come from technology. It comes from our people. It begins with the knowledge that tomorrow starts here. With us. And with you. With the amazing things that happen when we connect the unconnected.
- Ranked #1 Best Place to Work in the world by Great Places to Work, you’ll be joining a world recognised brand with a great reputation.
- Cisco has a strong culture of openness, trust and fun. You’ll be working with some of the best brains in the business in a supportive, connected and technologically advanced environment. Check out our People Deal manifesto!
- Our employees have great work-life balance and celebrate their birthdays on Cisco! This means that you will be able to take your own birthday day off and enjoy an extra day’s holiday.
- Work for the benefit of everyone. All our employees receive 5 days a year to pursue voluntary causes they are passionate about through our ‘Time2Give’ initiative.
- We ensure you are recognised for you contribution to Cisco through bonus schemes and our reward program ‘Connected Recognition’.
What we can offer you:
- The Cisco Graduate Program offers opportunities within Sales, Technical Sales, Consulting or Project Management.
- We will provide you with international training in a 12-month program. Our program is designed for top university graduates from around the world who aspire to become the next generation of Sales Account Managers, Solutions Engineers, Consulting Engineers and Project Managers for Cisco.
- You will gain hands-on education and experience with leading-edge technology, while receiving an attractive salary and accelerating your career aspirations. As part of the program, you can also look forward to be part of a community of around 2000 Alumni in more than 40 Countries around the world.
What we are looking for:
- University students from fields such as Business, Management, IT, Engineering, Networking, Industrial Engineering or Economics or similar, who take smart risks, thrive in diverse environments, inspire their colleagues, and are committed to having an impact on the world.
- Fluency in Swedish language is a must.
31 december 2022
Business, Management, IT, Engineering, Networking, Industrial Engineering, Economics
Some of the roles in the program have the initial training abroad
Celina Sandum Steensen, email@example.com