Axplore by Axel Johnson
Axel Johnson is a leading Swedish family-owned group, with a major footprint in food, and with businesses spanning sectors as diverse as industrial, beauty, health and wellness, IT solutions and solar energy. Today we are in the middle of the fastest change in our 150-year long history. This transformation is centered around our 10/50 goal - In ten years, 50 percent of what we do will be things we don't do today. The group's success lies in our wide reach, long-term perspective, our impatience, and clear focus on being a positive force for societal change.
The Axel Johnson group currently comprise Axel Johnson International, Axfood, AxSol, Dustin, KICKS Group, Martin & Servera and Novax.
Axplore, Axel Johnson’s group common trainee program, runs for 12 months and offers a unique opportunity to explore several of the companies within our group. You will take part in different business development and/or renewal projects and assignments, and instantly contribute with real value in building and developing our businesses. We offer you an exciting opportunity to be part of a program that is designed to challenge and support you as a person in order to reach your full potential. In return, we believe that you will bring in new perspectives, knowledge, and energy to our group, pushing us as an organization to meet the demands of tomorrow.
- Axplore runs for 12 months, starting Aug/Sep each year
- You will be offered an employment at one of the participating companies within Axel Johnson, also called your home organization
- The first 6 months will be spent at your home organization. During the last six months you will do 1-2 exchanges where you will explore other companies within our group
- You will have your own mentor and buddy throughout the year
- In our Reversed Mentoring Program, you will act as a mentor to a CEO or an Executive from one of our group companies
Who are we looking for?
As an Axplore trainee, you are a bachelor’s or master’s graduate in Engineering, Business, Economics or equivalent with <2 years of work experience. You are an EU citizen or have a Swedish work permit.
As a person we see that you...
- Have a curious mindset and a genuine interest to build and develop businesses
- Seek to explore new ideas and bring positive change to our business
- Take ownership, are committed, self-driven and have strong integrity
- Have strong communication skills and a collaborative mindset
- Share our values and want to join us on our mission to create inclusive and learning organizations
At Axel Johnson we believe that diversity makes our operations better. We want to attract the best skills and recruit from the entire talent pool. We believe this leads to new solutions, better decision-making and thus better operations and society. We will strive for a heterogeneous group when looking for our future trainees.
If this sounds like an adventure for you – go ahead and apply to Axplore! The application opens again in fall 2023.
Application opens again in fall 2023
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or equivalent. You are in your final year of your studies or have recently graduated.
Emma Ekenstedt, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mer info kommer senare