Young Professional Program
The Young Professional Program is a comprehensive two year professional development program designed to build a strong talent pipeline through experiential, Nasdaq-specific business opportunities. This program, like all Learning & Development opportunities offered at Nasdaq, will focus on building myCareer core competencies and provide a learning platform that harnesses emerging talent and transforms individuals into high-performing Nasdaq professionals. The elements of the program are soft skills training, technical skills training with focus on agile working methods, job shadowing opportunities and a joint project to improve efficiencies across Nasdaq.
You will be exposed to various department within our Global Technology Business including but not limited to Software Development and QA Test
Education, Professional accomplishments, and Certifications:
- 2017 graudate student studying towards their bachelor / master degrees in Computer Science, Information Systems and or Industrial Management
- Demonstrated Extra-Curricular Achievements/Leadership (active in a club, volunteering, etc.).
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Prior Internship a Strong Plus.
This position is located in Stockholm, Sweden. Desired start date is October 2017. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application as soon as possible.
- Young Professional Program - Software Developer- (October 2017)
- Young Professional Program - QA Tester - (October 2017)
- Young Professional Program - Test Tool Developer- (October 2017)
- Young Professional Program - Test Automation / Development - (October 2017)
- Young Professional Program - Test Automation/Framework Dev
Omgående, dock senast 31 augusti
Bachelor / master degrees in Computer Science, Information Systems and or Industrial Management
You will find the different education links in the text to the left