Trainee Program for Engineering Graduates - Västerås and Ludvika
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 132,000 employees www.abb.com
ABBs Trainee Program for Engineering Graduates, Västerås & Ludvika
Are you ready to apply your theoretical knowledge from university to make a real difference in a global company? Do you want to learn about the traditional work of an engineer, but also how the future looks like? Do you exactly know your place or do you want to explore different possibilities to find the perfect job? In either case, our Trainee Program for Engineering Graduates could be right for you. At ABB, graduate trainees can choose from various possibilities ranging from power to automation to R&D and sales. Join us at the forefront of innovation and industrial digitalization. Our employees are of international diversity, filled with energy and ideas and eager to write the future, together!
- 3 assignments of your choice, 10 weeks each to explore different fields and to find the perfect job
- Direct transfer to permanent placement after completion of the program
- 3-6 months international assignment in one of the more than 100 countries with ABB locations
- One full day a week spent with internal ABB visits, customers visits or trainings
- Broad network through regular dinners with top managers from ABB, conferences, study visits, various courses, different activities within the trainee community and other social events
Experience the operations of an international company first hand and find your place in the organization during your individual 7-month program. Past assignments include project management, lean manufacturing, marketing and sales, supply chain and many more. After moving to the permanent position, you will spend 3-6 months at another ABB location abroad to gain international experience and extend your network.
Develop your strengths with the help of regular feedback on your performance, relevant trainings, professional mentoring by experienced managers and support from the Trainee Program Team.
During the program, one full day per week is reserved for Trainee activities where you will learn more about different ABB products and business units during study visits, see ABB products in action at our customers’ facilities and listen to inspiring stories of our executives at weekly speaker dinners organized by the Trainee community.
- Master in Engineering or related discipline (studies completed before the start of the program)
- Not more than one year of professional experience within your field of studies by the start date.
- Excellent knowledge in English, Swedish is meritorious.
- Permanent authorization to work in Sweden or EU/CH/NO citizenship.
- Identification with our organizational values and culture
- Analytical and target-oriented thinking and acting
- Inquisitive, open-minded, and communicative team player with excellent ability to collaborate
- Strong self-initiative and self-awareness
- Highly adaptable and flexible to different styles, situations, and cultures
- Innovative and creative mindset
ABB offers you an interesting role within highly motivated teams, together with open communication structures. Based on a personal, practice-oriented introduction program as a Graduate Trainee, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently as well as to be a constructive member of an inclusive team. After you have completed the Trainee Program, ABB will assist you in attaining your career goals. Personalized development programs with targeted training measures will help you to enhance your skills continuously.
25 oktober - 25 november 2018
Ja, 3-6 månader
email@example.com, 021- 320 200 (mellan kl. 8.30-16.00)
Info kommer snart