Sales Manager/Civil Engineering Trainee
SIGA has a staff of 425 in 20 different countries and are a market leader in the development, production and marketing of high performance products free from residential toxins for an airtight but breathable building envelope. With SIGA technology we help to cut energy consumption for heating and cooling in new buildings and modernised existing buildings while enhancing indoor comfort. Our corporate culture of continuous improvement is the basis for our success in a growing global market.
Our standards are high and our training programme is just as demanding. But don‘t be put off: We will equip you with the tools you need in a three-month intense training programme to ensure your successful start as a Sales Representative. It will be an exceptional experience that will help you as you progress your international career with SIGA.
Unique career opportunities for you based on an individual training and career programme:
After 6 months
Get a Training: You learn the basics about the company, products and the market. Besides you get well trained in different sales techniques.
Gain Experience: Be responsible as a sales representative in a given market region in Sweden.
After 12 months
Pursue your Career:
- Development of a new market region in Sweden.
- Regional manager for a team of sales representatives
- Project management (technical or sales)
Continous Career Opportunities: We match your talents with our opportunities.
Searching for two candidates:
- Business Administration/Marketing/Sales/etc
- Civil Engineering with specialization within construction
What you offer us:
- You are a top talented graduate with a university degree
- You combine an analytical and targeted approach to challenges with the desire to improve continuously
- You work independently with a high level of self-initiative and enjoy dealing directly with customers
- You are motivated and driven by self-success and excellent in written and verbal communication skills
- You are fluent in Swedish and English (written and spoken); knowledge of other languages is an advantage
- You have valuable international experience and you want to work in a multicultural environment
- You are willing to travel in Sweden and internationally
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage and to gain experience abroad
- A unique company culture with focus on continuous improvement
- Diverse career opportunities in an internationally expanding company
- The advantages of a trainee program with the benefits of direct entry and a competitive remuneration package
- Favorable conditions such as car, laptop, phone and solid salary.
To read more about the "Sales Manager Trainee" programme:
To read more about the "Civil Enginneer Trainee" programme:
1 april 2019
Business Administration/Marketing/Sales/etc - Civil Engineering, specialization within construction
Maiken Skalmeraas, +47 477 17 505
Mer info kommer senare