Outperformer - Global Management Development Program
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talents to take our company forward. Hilti Outperformer is a global management development program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year program, where you’ll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into four main stages of work:
- 12 months as an account manager or field engineer in Sweden.
- 3 months on an operational project at national headquarters in Malmo. It could be logistics, HR, finance, marketing or engineering.
- 6 months on a strategic project at regional headquarters in Manchester, GB.
- 3 months on an international project outside the Northern European region. If you’ve come from a mature market, you’ll work in an emerging market, and vice versa.
- We want your thirst to learn, courage to challenge and desire to improve things, including yourself.
You’ve recently graduated, or you’re preparing to graduate in 2018, with a master’s degree or PhD. Your degree is likely to be in business management or engineering, but we’ll consider subjects like economics, politics or international studies if you can prove you have a mind for our business.
Master, MBA or PhD in Engineering or Business Administration
Delvis i utlandet
Lykke Ahlgren, email@example.com