Management Trainee 2020
Axel Johnson International is a privately owned Swedish industrial group of more than 120 companies in 27 countries, with combined annual sales of EUR 960 million. We drive business development and growth through a long-term approach to ownership in strategically selected niche markets, primarily technical components and solutions for industrial processes. Axel Johnson International is organised in six business groups: Fluid Handling Solutions, Industrial Solutions, Driveline Solutions, Lifting Solutions, Power Transmission Solutions and Transport Solutions. Axel Johnson International is part of Axel Johnson, one of the Nordic region’s leading trading groups, which builds and develops businesses in trade and services in the Nordic and European market.
Are you our next Management Trainee?
Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment where entrepreneurship and industrial technologies are in focus? Are you an upcoming graduate with a Master’s degree in engineering or business/economics and with a wish to start your career in a leading industrial group? We invite you to read about and consider applying to Axel Johnson International's Management Trainee Program.
At Axel Johnson International you will get an exciting role in a fast-growing international industrial group. We acquire and develop industrial technology companies in strategically selected niche markets. Over the past three years, we have grown 23% / year and conducted more than 40 acquisitions. At Axel Johnson International, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with short decision paths and a strong and positive culture.
As a Management Trainee at Axel Johnson International, you will during your trainee year work directly with our executive management team and participate in or lead cross-functional projects in areas such as business strategy, M&A, digitalisation, logistics and more. In addition, you will participate in our internal Talent Acceleration Program (TAP) together with other “up-and-coming” colleagues (aged 24-32) from our subsidiaries. The TAP will include training modules on topics such as project management, negotiation and presentation skills, profitability analyses and applied corporate finance.
During your trainee year, you will get to know Axel Johnson International's corporate culture and build a valuable network within the group. After your trainee year, we expect you to transition to a permanent role either at our head office or in one of our five business groups.
Who are we looking for?
We plan to recruit for 2 Management Trainee positions starting September 2020:
- Recent graduates with a Master's degree in engineering or business administration/economics
- Ambitious, result-oriented with high work capacity
- Proactive, with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Curious team-player with great appetite to learn
- Fluent speaking and writing in both English and Swedish, knowledge of other languages is an advantage
What we offer you:
- A unique start to your career with the opportunity for rapid advancement after completion of the program, as well as being part of a larger group (parent Axel Johnson AB and our sister companies such as AxFood, Dustin, Martin & Servera, Åhléns and Kicks)
- The opportunity to spend twelve months working closely with our management team in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation
- Continued employment after completion of the programme
- Long-term development opportunities
- Challenges that will make you grow!
Come and join us!
8 mars 2020
Master's degree in engineering or business administration/economics
Annika Strand, email@example.com