Management Trainee 2019
We are a group of brands created by a diverse group of individuals. What started as Unibet in 1997, is today Kindred, one of Europe’s fastest growing online gambling companies with more than 1,400 employees working across 11 brands. As an innovative company that builds on trust, we have led the development into areas such as technological advancements, mobile solutions, new product launches, as well as player safety and responsible gambling improvements.
About the program
Are you looking for a challenging career in one of Europe's fastest growing online gamling companies? Are you a true digital native with a passion for learning how online business works?
Kindred Group is looking for our next group of management trainees to join the company in late 2019. As a trainee, you will be expected to take responsibility and be able to adapt to a steep learning curve. You will report directly to a senior executive and a senior manager, which will allow you to gain deep insights into the business and help you make the most of your traineeship. You will also be encouraged to take part in multi-functional, strategically critical projects where you will be given the opportunity to collaborate with stakeholders from every team and office. Our management trainees are given unique experiences to gain a holistic view of a rapidly growing large-scale enterprise.
These experiences will help you identify your areas of interest, get to know the company inside out and prepare you for a future management role with Kindred Group. Former trainees hold a wide variety of roles within Kindred and this unique opportunity to learn about the group and develop a strong network in the early stage of your career we believe makes this an unparalleled opportunity within the gambling sector.
- Freedom to explore your interests across the entire business
- Active participation in senior decision-making groups
- Project management responsibility within your team and often with international reach
- Mentoring from a member of the executive management
This year we are recruiting for six trainees across commercial, marketing, strategy, portfolio management, product and finance. Both the product and commercial trainees will be based in our Malta office, with the rest being based in London.
You're a digital native with a passion for learning how an online B2C business works
- Ambitious yet humble
- You're culturally curious and accepting, we have over 50 nationalities at Kindred across 15+ global offices Proactive, you take opportunities and initiative rather than waiting to be handed them
- Excellent communication skills including fluent written and spoken English (our business language)
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to travel
- You thrive the pressure of a fast-paced environment and keep a smile on your face
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an interest in what we do
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in a business/or engineering-related field, ideally to Masters level
- Full working proficiency in English and preferably another language
- International experience is an advantage
1 mars 2019
Ingenjör, ekonom, systemvetare/it, marknadsföring