Junior Managers Program – Commercial Profile
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. Our two-year Junior Manager Program has the objective to develop ambitious and passionate young talents. We offer an outstanding development opportunity at a global level, a working environment across functions and geographies while building a strong international network of professional and dedicated colleagues.
About the program
The trainee program takes 24 months, which are divided, in 4-6 stations of up to 6 months each. During the program, you will get to know different areas of the company in your personalized program. At least one station abroad is an integral part of the program. Furthermore, you will be able to demonstrate your abilities in Controlling, Purchasing, Logistics and other cross-functional stages. Same as handle tasks and projects independently which will help you become familiar with the global processes at Bosch. We offer diverse and continuing training that will support your professional and personal development. Moreover, your personal Mentor will help you in designing the program individually through necessary advice in your career planning.
Your future job location offers you
We will motivate you to perform at your peak and teach you everything you need to know as a future executive at Bosch. You will get to know the company from inside and outside, quickly undertake responsibility and pursue the targeted development of your personal strengths. Flexible worktime options, various sports and health opportunities, room for creativity also is waiting for you. Accept the challenge!
What distinguishes you:
- You should have recently completed or you are about to complete your study within Business Administration, Economics, Financce, Supply Chain Management (Logistics) or similar with excellent scores in your diploma at a Master level or comparable
- You already have acquired relevant experience via either student jobs(internships or a shorter professional career max up to 3 years and preferably also have some international experience
- You are interested in a future management function
- You are motivated by versatile tasks and are able to cope with different situations on short notice
- You are expected to be fluent in English both verbally and in writing, as well as basic knowledge of Swedish
- You are self-directed, with a strong sense of initiative and have the ability to work independently as well as an integral member of a team.
Make it happen and apply now!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your Cover letter and CV in English, as well as latest grade transcript or diploma. The application deadline is 5 April 2019. Applications will be reviewed continuously. As a part of the recruitment process, you will have to participate in an Assessment Centre in Mellansel, Sweden. The Assessment Centre will be held on 24 April 2019 and you need to be able to participate the whole day.
Bosch as an employer
For more than 130 years, we have offered our 402,000 associates around the world the opportunity to shape the future with a leading global provider of technology and services. Beneficial innovations that improve the quality of people’s lives, and save resources, drive our work. We encourage our associates to be individuals and see diversity as an asset. Our company enables its associates to strike a healthy balance between professional and personal aims, as we see this as a decisive means of promoting creativity and job satisfaction. This balance also shapes the foundation of our associates’ outstanding performance. Lifelong learning and a regular change of perspective are firmly anchored in our leadership culture.
Join one of the world´s most attractive company to work for.
5 april 2019
(i.e. M.Sc. or equivalent). Master level or equivalent
At least one rotation
Maila till email@example.com