IT Young Talent Programme
Vattenfall is a European energy company with approximately 20,000 employees. For more than 100 years we have electrified industries, supplied energy to people's homes and modernised our way of living through innovation and cooperation. We now want to make fossil-free living possible within one generation.
IT alone won’t change the world, people who know IT will. Use your digital and innovative skills on topics that really matter. Join us and become one of our 15 IT talents and contribute to a fossil free future within one generation.
The program starts in September 2020. Each position is linked to a department and a location. Therefore, each position has its own specific responsibilities and challenges. You will work with your colleagues at a local and international level on a daily basis. During the assignments you will get to know other areas within Vattenfall, both national and international.
Since your development is important to us, you will togehter with your manager choose the best added value assignments. With new knowledge and inspiration included in the Talent Programme you'll be well prepared for a future career at Vattenfall.
What we offer
- A twelve month programme that starts in September 2020
- A challenging, fun and international work environment
- A full time position at Vattenfall
- Three rotation periods where you’ll work in different areas of Vattenfall IT, at most 12 weeks
- The possibility to work and cooperate with some of the best IT talents
Who are you?
- We are looking for both recent graduates holding an academic degree or equivalent as well as young talents working up to 3 years after your examination
- You are interested in digitalisation, innovation and continous learning on a daily basis.
- We are looking for talents with a critical thinking and ability to apply expertice and new innovative technology
- As a team player you understand the value of building relationships
- You are fluent in English. Skills in other world languages can be a merit
- You are willing to travel for shorter assginments
Mellan 9 mars - 6 april 2020
Graduates holding an academic degree or equivalent as well as young talents working up to 3 years after your examination
Delvis, det ingår 3 assignments i programmet på högst 12 veckor
Anna Appelgren, +46727174483, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mer info kommer senare