Global Trainee Programme - Bright Prospects
Fagerhult develops, manufactures and markets innovative and energy-efficient lighting solutions for professional indoor and outdoor environments. We are one of the leading lighting companies in Europe, with 3 500 employees in 20 countries. The Fagerhult Group is experiencing continuous growth and has an aggressive acquisition strategy that focuses on identifying each market’s strongest and most innovative brands. Manufacturing takes place at the Group’s production facilities in Sweden, Finland, the UK, Germany, Australia, Turkey, Thailand, France South Africa and China. Our share is traded on the Nasdaq OMX exchange in Stockholm.
Om Global Trainee Programme - Bright Prospects
At present, we are offering 3-5 places on our trainee programme, starting in the autumn of 2019. We are looking for those with a degree in technology, business administration/economics, other interesting area are optics and IoT, maybe you also have education or experience from lighting and if so that would be great.
The Fagerhult Group has a clear performance culture. That is why we will give this opportunity to driven individuals who love taking their own initiative – and working with colleagues around the world.
- In the Fagerhult Group, hard work is rewarded. In that respect, we are typically Swedish, wherever we are in the world.
- The programme starts in September 2019 and ends in Feb 2021.
- You will fulfill three assignments of six months each, in various Fagerhult companies throughout the world.
- You will have an executive sponsor at Board level.
- We offer four development interventions during the programme.
- At the end of the programme, participants will be offered a developmental position with the Fagerhult Group.
The selection process is demanding, and we will assess the candidates on an ongoing basis during the spring. That is why you should immediately (and no later than the 5th of December) write an application and send us your CV in English.
5 december 2018
Degree in technology, business administration/economics, other interesting areas are optics and IoT
Delvis i utlandet