Global Trainee Program
Husqvarna Group is a global leading producer of outdoor power products for forest, park and garden care. Products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a global leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The Group has over 13,000 employees in 40 countries. Our products are sold under brands including Husqvarna, Gardena, McCulloch and Diamond Boart via dealers and retailers to consumers and professionals in more than 100 countries.
Our Core Purpose
Turning technology into opportunity
With a passion for innovation we create performance, pride and improved results for our customers.
Shaping great experiences
We make a difference to those who shape green spaces and urban environments through our leadership in sustainable, user-centered solutions.
Our Key Behaviors
It starts with me
I take ownership and I ask myself: What can I do?
1. Seek customer's point of view in all meetings and decisions
2. Demonstrate collaboration by giving and seeking support
3. Maintain focus and simplicity
Husqvarna Group's two-year Global Trainee Program hires 12 trainees from all over the world and consists of four 6-month rotation assignments, including at least one abroad. As a trainee you are employed as a member of the Husqvarna Group team from day one. Upon completion of the program, our ambition is to assign you to a position that matches your background and key interests whether it be within Product Development, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Global Information Services or Sales. You will be based at one of our major hubs either in Sweden, the USA or Germany and assigned to areas according to your function and division.
Your development is at the heart of the Husqvarna Group Global Trainee Program. We work closely with you to help you grow as a leader from a number of perspectives. As a trainee you will achieve:
- Personal leadership: Support to improve personal effectiveness, such as time management, presentation skills, and cross-cultural communication. Help to enhance self-awareness to maximize impact both as an individual and as a team member.
- People leadership: An opportunity to build a strong network that reaches across and beyond the Husqvarna Group. Develop the ability to set and follow-up on goals to give and receive feedback effectively, and work successfully across our matrix organization. Learn what it means to live the Group’s core values and to be a true ambassador for the Group.
- Business leadership: Get to know Husqvarna Group’s business, the competitive landscape in which we operate, and our strategic priorities. Learn important functional skills to help you succeed and deep-dive into your key area of interest, fine-tune skills in project management, creative problem-solving and change management. All of which will support you in building a strong base for personal and professional success.
You will have one of our Vice Presidents or other senior leader supporting you to set your two-year development goals and to identify relevant actions that will help facilitate your personal and professional development for the duration of the trainee program. You will also have a mentor on hand to support and challenge you, as well as helpful colleagues to answer questions or share ideas with.
30 november 2017
Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or Business Administration
One 6-month rotation abroad
Hanna Frick, 070-514 46 52, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application and selection process may be found at www.husqvarnagroup.com/career