Global trainee in Finance and Business Control
The ABB Global Trainee Program (GTP) for Finance and Business Control is designed for recent graduates who are looking for an international career in the finance and business control sector. During the Global Trainee Program you will be exposed to a variety of ABB operations in different countries (cross-functional, cross-divisional) – all of which have a positive impact on the world around us. The program comprises training in the form of hands-on working experience and “off-the-job” formal training days, making the GTP the perfect start to your career.
The assignments are of six months each; they include:
The first 6 months are spent at the ABB office in your home country. Thereafter, you will have the opportunity to move to ABB’s Headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland for another 6 months, where you will gain an overview of ABB's operations and work on a more strategic level in one of our finance group functions. Finally, the third assignment, which may last 6-12 months, will bring you to yet another country to gain further international experience and increase your responsibility. After successful completion of the program, you will be offered a permanent position in one of our local units in your home country.
Your assignments will give you an insight into the following areas:
- Operational Controlling: accounting and reporting according to US-GAAP guidelines, rolling forecast reporting, business and product features, project controlling and analysis, cash flow management, financial and risk analysis
- Strategic Controlling and Finance: value creation and shareholder value, business planning and evaluation, strategic planning and development
- Personal Development: corporate mission and values, international and virtual teamwork, leadership and management skills, presentation, communication and motivational skills, innovation and creativity
We are looking for individuals who meet this profile:
- Recent graduates (MSc level studies or equivalent) with good grades in the fields of Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related majors
- Global mindset, with a passion to work in diverse cultures
- Mature, balanced personality with good communication skills
- Team player who is flexible and open to new ideas
- You identify yourself with our organizational values and culture
- You need to finish your Master studies before the start date September 10, 2018. Newly graduated can send in their final diploma after start of the trainee program.
- Not more than 1.0 years of professional experience within your field of studies by the start date.
- Excellent knowledge in English, Swedish is meritorious.
- Authorization to work in Sweden or EU citizenship.
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within highly motivated teams, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented introduction program as a graduate trainee, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently as well as be a constructive member of an inclusive team within your assigned area.
ABB is also able to provide a world of opportunity for personal development during and after completion of the trainee periods, the aim being to assist you in attaining your career goals.
Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related majors
Ja, 12-18 månader
HR Direct, 021- 320 200
Info kommer senare