Ericsson IT Trainee Program 2020
We want you to challenge us!
And we want you to do so by using your skills, problem solving and motivation to come up with new solutions that can scale globally and shape our digital transformation.
Up to the challenge? Then you should join the Ericsson IT Trainee program. We’ll give you the opportunity to show us and you what you can create – your personality and skills is the key that will unlock a well of opportunities.
Ericsson is on a journey of digital transformation affecting all parts of the company from customer and development to delivery. As part of the program you’ll have the possibility to join high performing team(s), focusing on transforming the operating model of Ericsson using cutting edge technology. You’ll work with experts in key technologies in Cloud, Analytics, Automation, including Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Cyber threats are increasing daily requiring an integration of IT security into all aspects of Ericsson’s business. You will use your engineering degree and competence to develop solutions that solves real, complex business problems across all areas of Ericsson.
Are you in?
This program is an opportunity for you to have an insight in different areas at Ericsson, such as Cloud, Cyber Security and Automation & Analytics. Through a combination of job rotation, training and constant challenge, you'll learn and engage with live projects.
At the end of the program, we want you to have:
- a good introduction and broad knowledge of Ericsson in general and to the IT department in particular
- built a network between you and other trainees and employees
- increased your technical skills, self-awareness and found your field of interest
Who are you?
- Graduating in 2020 with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering Physics or other relevant field of studies or with up to 1-year experience.
- You have a strong interest in the IT field and are eager to learn
- You are energetic with open inquisitive mindset
- You are inherently curious and hands-on, can-do attitude
The Ericsson IT Trainee program is just the beginning, after the completion of the program – we will offer you many ways to build your career aligned to your field of interest – but we want you to discover them with us.
You and your fellow trainees will be based in Stockholm Kista, Sweden. Please submit your application in English as soon as possible - we are working continuously with candidate selection. For specific questions please reach out to the responsible recruiter: Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering Physics or other relevant field of studies
Sara Andersson, email@example.com