Ericsson IT Trainee Program
Ericsson is on a journey of digital transformation affecting all parts of the company from customer and development to delivery. As part of the program you’ll have the possibility to join high performing team(s), focusing on transforming the operating model of Ericsson using cutting edge technology. You’ll work with experts in key technologies in Cloud, Analytics, Automation, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Cyber threats are increasing daily requiring an integration of IT security into all aspects of Ericsson’s business. You will use your engineering degree and competence to develop solutions that solves real, complex business problems across all areas of Ericsson.
We want you to challenge us!
We want you to do so by using your skills, problem solving and motivation to come up with new solutions that can scale globally and shape our digital transformation. Up for the challenge? Then you should join the Ericsson IT Trainee program. We’ll give you the opportunity to show us and you what you can create – your personality and skills is the key that will unlock a well of opportunities.
What we can offer you
This is an opportunity for you to have an insight in different areas within Group IT, such as Cloud, Analytics, Automation, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Cyber Security. Through a combination of job rotation, training and constant challenge, you'll learn and engage with live projects.
This is a permanent position, starting with one-year program. During the program we will offer you many ways to build your career aligned to your field of interest and we want you to discover them with us. After the program we have an open discussion on where you and we feel your strengths best fit within Group IT.
At the end of the program, we want you to have:
- a good introduction and broad knowledge of Ericsson in general and to the IT department in particular
- built a network between you and other trainees and employees
- increased your technical skills, self-awareness and found your field of interest
Who are you?
- Graduating in 2021 with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, IT, Engineering Physics or other relevant field of studies or with up to 1-year experience.
- You have a strong interest in the IT field and are eager to learn
- You are energetic with open inquisitive mindset
- You are inherently curious and have a hands-on, can-do attitude
You and your fellow trainees will be based in Stockholm Kista, Sweden. For specific questions please reach out to the responsible recruiter. You will find contact information to the right.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering Physics or other relevant field of studies
Natalie Jost, email@example.com
Mer info kommer senare