Energy Generation Trainee Program
Begin an amazing career with a bright future. At Schneider Electric, we give a solid start to your career. How? By placing you in a high-performance environment that cultivates learning, collaboration and well-being.
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider Electric a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
At Schneider Electric we have a distinct sales culture and we want to strengthen our teams with talented emerging professionals to drive innovation, promote our offers, build strong relationships and provide high technical support to our customers and partners.
Are you a recent graduate with a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related technical discipline and ready to be part of a high-performance team? If yes, you are the one we are looking for!
We want you to be result oriented, entrepreneurial, open-minded and have an interest in energy management and efficiency. You also need a strong interest in business to ensure that we keep adding value to our customer, our partners and to Schneider Electric in everything we do. In addition, it’s necessary that you are fluent in Swedish and English.
What will you do?
- Promote and engage our customers and partners in developing an idea of the most appropriate technical solutions for their needs, to effectively direct their choices towards Schneider Electric products / solutions
- Contribute to achieving our targets by maximizing the sale of Schneider Electric products / solutions
- Take lead in organizing, preparing and scheduling customer meetings, in accordance with your manager, to maximize the number and quality of customer contacts
- Create and conduct presentations of new products and host educational sessions for our customers to increase public awareness and knowledge of Schneider Electric’s products, applications & systems
- Ensure, for the local and central teams, a systematic flow of marketing and commercial information on clients to improve knowledge of the market and to optimize the area’s commercial actions
We offer you
- Fantastic local and international career possibilities in an exciting and challenging environment in a respected, highly successful and growing company
- Great learning opportunities through our Swedish training center, a specific annual learning week and a professional and comprehensive global e-learning platform
Be a part of this unique opportunity to join a high potential development program at Schneider Electric and build a great career!
Program start: Hösten 2020
Duration: 12 months
Contact person? If you have questions regarding this position, please call Anna Sevenheim at +46 (0) 10 478 24 04.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On, read more at www.se.com/se
kandidat-, eller magisterexamen inom elektroteknik, maskinteknik eller annan relevant teknisk utbildning
Anna Sevenheim, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mer info kommer senare