Elekta’s Global Trainee Program
For almost five decades, Elekta has been a leader in precision radiation medicine. Our nearly 4,000 employees worldwide are committed to ensuring everyone in the world with cancer has access to – and benefits from – more precise, personalized radiotherapy treatments.
About the programme
Elekta is proud to be the leading innovator of equipment and software used to improve, prolong and save the lives of people with cancer. We are now looking for our next generation top-talents to join our year long global trainee program starting September 2019.
As a trainee, you will contribute to the fight against cancer, while working with business critical challenges. You will rotate between business lines and our global offices or work directly with our CEO. Through the program you will gain the network, skills and business insight you need to take the next step within Elekta and assume a leadership role. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to become part of a growing and successful technology firm within precision medicine.
We offer you a challenging and rewarding trainee program and the opportunity to:
- Join a cutting edge technology firm in the fight against cancer
- Kick-start your career with a steep learning curve in a complex yet entrepreneurial setting
- Gain a deep and wide insight into Elekta and the radiation medicine industry
- Contribute to a range of challenging international projects
- Emerge yourself in an environment with great diversity of nationalities, backgrounds and skills
- Build a great international network
Who we are looking for:
- Top graduates from fields such as business, engineering or medicine eager to make an impact in the world
- No more than one year of work experience after graduation
- Great interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- An entrepreneurial spirit not afraid to take initiative and formulate, as well as execute, strategy
- International mindset that will thrive in a global organization and has a willingness to travel
19 april 2019
Ingenjörer och ekonomer
Under praktikprogrammet kommer du att placeras på vårt huvudkontor i Stockholm och ett annat land under rotationer.