EF360 Global Management Trainee Program
At EF Education First, we are travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
We’re looking for exceptional graduates with 360 degrees of talent and vision to be part of our highly selective one-year global management trainee program. The EF360 Global Management Trainees will become the future generation of leaders to help EF continue its rapid worldwide growth. Your year as an EF360 will be life changing. Through hands-on experiences, you will obtain knowledge, insight, and skills to launch a dynamic EF career.
The job will be demanding, but extremely rewarding. If you have an entrepreneurial and international mindset, thrive in a fast-paced environment, are passionate about driving initiatives, and aren’t deterred by jetlag, this program is for you.
During your year as an EF360, you will be exposed to multiple facets of EF and become equipped with extensive, hands-on knowledge of the industry as well as an expansive network of contacts and mentors throughout the organization.
It is as much a mission as it is a job. You will assist a senior EF executive who will be your mentor and manager while supporting you throughout the program. Your tasks will be varied and unique. You could be asked to propose a flashmob for a viral marketing campaign, analyze data to launch a product in a new market, or be a production assistant at a video shoot. No assignment is too big or too small for an EF360.
As a European applicant, you will be based in one of EF’s European headquarters; London, Zurich or Lucerne, while travelling both domestically and internationally. You will participate in interactive summits in Boston and Shanghai where you will connect with other EF360s and learn more about EF’s products and our position as the world leader in international education.
We guarantee you will be challenged, receive real responsibility, and implement interesting projects while working with international colleagues across the globe. You need to possess a sharp combination of quantitative and qualitative skills that will help you collaborate with teams and lead a project.
- Higher academic degree from a top university
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in one other language is preferred
- International work and/or study experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Exceptional analytical and logical thinking abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Proper work authorization for this opportunity (European work permit)
Talents and skills
- Your entrepreneurial spirit drives you to treat every endeavor as though it was your own business
- You are results-driven and hands-on. You believe nothing is impossible—if you have the right attitude
- You are a born leader, and you bring out the best in people around you
- You are not afraid to work with stars, because you are one yourself
- You have a flexible personality
- You have an innovative approach to problem solving
- You thrive under pressure, and enjoy fast-paced multicultural work environment
Follow the career journeys of the Global Trainees at EF on Instagram @efglobaltrainee.
Yes, in Zurich, Lucerne or London
Amanda Mattisson, Amanda.email@example.com, +4670-7793003
Mer info kommer senare