CEO Sweden Trainee
We’re Telia Company, the new generation telco. Our approximately 20,800 talented colleagues serve millions of customers every day in one of the world’s most connected regions. With a strong connectivity base, we’re the hub in the digital ecosystem, empowering people, companies and societies to stay in touch with everything that matters 24/7/365 - on their terms. Headquartered in Stockholm, the heart of innovation and technology, we’re set to change the industry and bring the world even closer for our customers.
Do you want to become our new Trainee for the CEO of Sweden and kick-start an exciting career?
Telia is looking for our next Trainee to work alongside Anders Olsson, CEO of Telia Sweden. This position offers a unique opportunity of getting valuable insights of how to run the biggest Telco in Sweden. This role will provide you with a variety of challenging task within topics like leadership, strategy, technology and much more. With the right attitude this can become the perfect steppingstone to immediately accelerate your career within Telia and beyond.
Your next challenge?
As the CEO Sweden Trainee you will work directly with Anders and his leadership team on diverse, exciting and often complex tasks. Your role will expose you to work and decision making around business execution, strategy, operations, corporate steering, telecommunication technology, IT etc. Consequently, this role will expose you to key people across whole Telia, helping you to create a solid foundation for a successful future career.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Work directly with Anders and support in day-to-day work tasks
- Coordinate and prepare larger meetings and follow up on management team priorities and action points
- Participate in and manage strategically important projects
In addition to the main areas, your own development and understanding of Telia as a company as well as its challenges and opportunities is emphasized. High engagement is apprised and supported. This is a challenging but highly rewarding job with lots of colleagues and new friends eager to support you.
The position is a permanent employment and we’d like you to start no later than August 2021. You will take on this challenge for approximately 12 months until you are ready to continue with your next big opportunity within Telia.
Who are you?
To excel in this role, you graduate at master's level no later than August 2020 and are at the beginning of your professional career, your degree should not be older than two years. You are a team player and curious about the telecom, media and technology industry.
- Driven and positive but with a humble outlook
- Results oriented and willingness to walk the extra mile
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and reasoning abilities
- Skilled multitasker with a daring, inquisitive and curious mindset
- Strong academic background from a top University with a master’s degree in Engineering, Business, Economics or similar
- International experience or interesting extracurricular activities
- Professional experience, e.g. relevant internships or a current employment
- Excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English
If you fancy joining the team, apply! If you have any questions, please reach out to Evelina Angerer, Talent Acquisition Partner, email@example.com.
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. Last application date is November 22th, 2020.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!