Business Performance Trainee Program
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games. We have developed more than 200 fun titles, and offer games that are enjoyed all around the world. Our franchises include Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch. We have 258 million monthly active users as of second quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the company.
King is pleased to introduce its Business Performance Trainee Program starting in September 2020. This unique opportunity will take you on a challenging journey where you will work to evolve our games and our business. You will gain experience working in Business Performance and Production in our Stockholm studio during an 18-month rotation program across 3 different departments. At the end of the program you will move into a role in Business Performance or Production to help drive our awesome games!
Your role within our Kingdom
As a part of the Business Performance Trainee Program, you will be at the heart of helping make games that are played and loved by millions of players. You will work to empower your team with the data and insights needed to make timely, robust decisions on how to improve your game or product. You will work closely with Data Scientists, Business Performance Managers, Producers and many more to help boost engagement and monetization in our games. People will want your help in understanding your team’s game - so you’ll be both a teacher and a champion, promoting it and raising its profile across the business.
You will be rotating between:
Game Team Business Performance Unit
- Here you will be working with the team to monitor and analyse the overall business performance of a game in the Stockholm studio. You will work collaboratively with Data Scientists and Business Performance Managers to optimise game performance by boosting engagement and monetization across multiple platforms.
- In this rotation you will be working collaboratively across all parts of our business, including game teams, marketing, and game team business performance units to help crack companywide problems in how we can boost engagement, reach and monetization in our portfolio of games. You will do so for both our existing games and support our amazing next generation of games in production.
- Working in a talented team alongside Developers, Artists and passionate Producers, you will help lead the development and operation of a hugely successful mobile game that entertain millions of players every single day around the world. You’ll see your joint work go live in the app store and will likely see your game played by the person sat next to you on your commute home.
Training, Mentoring & Support
Parallel with your day-to-day work you will take part in a solid training plan to set you up for success and fast-track your development during the program. The rotations in combination with this training will challenge you and help you grow both professionally and personally. On top of this you will be supported by a senior mentor during the entire program. They will coach you to maximise your development during the program. In each rotation you will also have the support of a manger and a buddy specialised in the areas you move into.
Skills to create thrills
You are a passionate problem solver and have the ability to draw data driven business insights that will add real value to King. You are proactive and demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and work in a fast paced and collaborative environment whilst communicating effectively with teams and individuals across King. Critical to your success are your analytical rigour, intellectual curiosity and business mindset. Beyond this, we see that you…
- Have an MSc degree in engineering or other quantitative field - either recently graduated or about to graduate within next year
- Have a strong academic record
- Are proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Have a humble and open approach
- Have an interest in the gaming industry
3 november 2019
MSc degree in Industrial Engineering & Management, Engineering Physics or other relevant area - either recently graduated or about to graduate within the next year
Some travel might be required
Maria Karlsson, +46721529255, email@example.com