Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world.
The ASPIRE program is a customized learning experience designed for our newest university hires in various full-time roles within Microsoft. This two-year development experience complements your job and the support you receive from your manager and team. We do this by offering you world-class training, online resources, coaching from some of the brightest minds in the industry and a global community of ASPIRESs from more than 70 countries. The content focuses on starting strong, accelerating your impact, building your network and driving your career at Microsoft
Come as you are. Do what you love.
We’ve always understood the value that people with different life experiences and viewpoints bring to our business. We embrace and celebrate our differences because we see them for what they are: powerful drivers of innovation. Come be part of our talented community joined by a passion for technology, a dedication to our customers and a shared set of core values. We work hard to make Microsoft a home for everyone – a place of acceptance, where differences are encouraged and respected.
We are looking for candidates that have the following qualities:
- Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay maniacally focused on our customers' satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative, matrixed global organization.
- Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with insatiable curiosity. Ultimately, you're open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
- Resourceful: you have the drive to overcome any obstacle in your work.
- Customer Focused: you learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner's mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs.
- Pure Challenge: demonstrated desire and ability to readily take on complex challenges and work towards solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems.
- Passion for Technology: you're deeply motivated by the incredible opportunity of how technology can inspire and ignite change and renewal.
- Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available sales and services roles including the ones described below, depending on education level and/or location. To be considered as a student or recent graduate, you should be within 12 months of graduation or graduated within the last 12 months.
Our IT Services professionals are the essential link between the potential of what's possible and build trusted advisor relationships with technology vendors. Taking on a customer facing technical role, you’ll get to grips with the world’s most advanced technologies, see new products come to market and introduce cutting-edge technology solutions to our customers. We have some of the world’s biggest companies as clients. If you like the idea of developing technical solutions to help them overcome their business problems, this is the role for you.
Based on the size and scale of our services business, we have multiple disciplines available including:
- Support Engineer
- Technical Account Manager
- Account Technology Strategist
- Technology Solution Professional
We live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses enables our customers to thrive in the digital world. Our sales professionals are the essential link between the potential of what's possible and build trusted advisor relationships with technology vendors.
Based on the size and scale of our sales business, we have multiple disciplines available including:
- Account Executive
- Licensing Sales Specialist
- Sales Operations Program Manager
- Customer Success Managers
To find out more specific details or to apply, please follow the link to the right and then filter the roles to Sweden to see both openings.
Business, Management, Marketing, Computer Science, IT, Analytics, Finance
Some travel may be required
Denise Moore, Denise.Moore@microsoft.com
Mer info kommer senare